Chapter 16: challenges.

"Oh then that's out of the table. So then next suggestion would be to go get him yourself but to do so you need to pass several tests" Zebro

"I knew I could count on you zero-bro" y/n smiled

"A new nickname Mrs. Y/n? You come up with the most interesting names." Zero-bro sighed and shook his head "so to get to Killua first you must go through the door. As you all know the small door is fake not the real doors to the mansion." Zebro point to the 7 big metal door.

Zebro walked up to the doors everybody else followed. Y/n grabbed Kurapikas hand. he was cold. Y/n was so warm.

Zebro took off his shirt.

"DAMNN ZERO-BRO YOU'RE RIPPED" y/n giggled while Zebro just blushed at the compliment the young girl said.

"I have to stay fit, because if I can't open the doors they fire me. Each door is twice as heavy as the next. Miss y/n you saw Killua open the doors right?" Zebro points at you.

Kurapika, Leorio and gon watched y/n count something.

"Y-yeah he opened about 3 doors. So that would be about-"

"12 TONS" Gon was never really good at math. No no...everything.

"I- GON AS SOON AS WE GET HOME YOUR STUDYING LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT" y/n pointed at her little brother

"NOIDONTWANNAIDONTWANNA.
NO NO NO" gon was throwing a tantrum.

"God. I spoiled you wayyy to much as a kid." Y/n sighed which made Leorio and kurapika laughing at the stupid scene.

"But anyways it's 16 tons. Which is quite impressive.." y/n squeezed kurapika's hand he does the same thing.

"Correct miss y/n." Zebro places his plams on the doors and pushes the first door.

"woahhhh" y/n and gon said at the same time.

Y/n let go of kurapika and raised her hand.

"CAN I? CAN I? ME ME I WANT TO TRY" y/n ran over which makes everyone sweat drop

'She is overly confident'

'I don't even think she can open the first door..'

'Miss y/n can be quite interesting'

'GO SIS GO!'

Y/n places her foot against the door then placed it on the ground. She closes her (e/c) eyes and took a deep breath.

And in a flash she kicked the door open but only 2 of them.

"Woahh so heavy" y/n eye have stars in her eyes.

"WOAHH I WANT TO TRY NOW." Gon raises. Y/n moves out the way And let's gon go.

He tried 4 times...he couldn't do anything..

——-————-
(Y/n's pov)

Zebro suggested the boys to train to get stronger to be able to open at least one door.