Chapter 28: back to gon and kil

(I'm saying this now if you guys like Carmen she will stay if y'all don't...she will die. IM KIDDING!)

I slowly woke up to the sun hitting my face. I was alone on the bed. It was so cold with mom here..I get up and start walking into the kitchen. To see mom just cooking.

I yawn which catches her attention. "Hey mom" I walk up to her and lay my head on her shoulder. "What are you making..?"

"Pancakes." She was quick to answer. "That's the only food I know you might like."

"Yeah, I do like it. Thank you" i smiles at her trying to get closer to me. My phone starts ringing.

'Huh I must have sleep with it.' I grab my phone and check it

It was wing. I move away to the other side of the kitchen.

"Wing? What's up?" Y/n smiled but then realized. "w-why are you calling..DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO MY BABYS!? I SWEAR. I WILL KI-" i was cut off.

"They are fine just wanted to know when you coming back..?" Wing was in the corner of the room away from gon and Killua.

"Oh well I was expecting to be gone for month but I can come back now if Killua or gon need me to." I starts twirling my hair.

"If you can please!"

"Wing your scaring me. What is happening." I was now not playing.

"Nothing. I just want you to be here when gon goes up against hisoka."

"Gon against hisoka? But do you think he is ready?" i was bit worried.

"Yes. I wanted you to come and see yourself how much they have grown." Wing looks over at gon and Killua talking with zushi.

"I will be there. In about a hour or like 30 minutes." I looks up at mom she is looking at me and hangs up on wing. Then looks at her screen again.

28 missed call from bunny

105 unread messages from bunny

'Hehe I'm so dead' I just ignore it and look up at mom. "Mom want to meet my brother?"

"Hm sure." She just shrugs and goes to what I think is to change.

'I think now is the best time to call bunny'  the phone start ringing but then there is a bang at the door.

"CAN YOU ANSWER THAT?" Mom yells for the room.

"Yeah!" I quick go over and open the door to a very angry bunny.

"WHAT THE FUCK GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO-" I cut off bunny by bringing her in and sitting her down with some pancake infront of her. She was wearing sweatpants and a tank top. "Do you really think you can just make me forgive by some pancakes? Cause you can.." she take a big bite of one of them.

I sit right infront of her and tell her why I'm here. "I found my grandma. My mom is dead it's my fault and I'm actually 17 not 15 crazy to think about huh?" I take a bite of my pancakes. "So how's was the date?"

Bunny just looked at me shocked. "Your life is just..shit huh.."

<3 person pov. Also RECAP TIME!!>

Bunny leans and gives y/n a soft look.  "Your dad left on your 5th no 7th birthday. You had a two friend which one died the other just left after a fight. All you had was your "brother" who wasn't actually your brother and now you are twice you're age. You grew up faster than anyone I have ever met. Yet you still blame yourself for everything life has give you..y/n none of this was your fault and the fact that you don't see that is annoying. I know I said I was being selfish back then when we had that argument but even now I still think it's time you put yourself first." Bunny was gentle with y/n. She had been through a lot.

"I'm fine. I will put myself first sometimes but for now I'm ok with how I am." Y/n finishes her pancakes. "Mom you ready?"

"Mom I thought you said she was dead..?" Bunny quickly eats everything. "Um are you seeing things?"

"No! My grandma wants me to call her mom. So I do." Y/n cleans the dishes and puts them away.

"I'm ready geez." The old lady rolls her eye "who's this?"

"Hi I'm bunny or aoi is my real name but anyway! Nice to meet you grandma!" Bunny smiles. "You're pretty young! Do you mind tell me how old you are?"

"Nice to meet you...bunny aoi." Grandma just takes a cigarette and walks away. "I'm not young I'm fucking 64. Let go baby."

"Ok ma." Y/n follows closely behind her.
'I think I have clothes with gon.'

<wings place>

She knocked on the door. It looked like it was about to rain.

'I'm not getting my fucking hair wet. I'm so tired.' Y/n starts banging on the door.

"WING YOU PIECE OF SHIT IF YOU DONT OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE I KILL YOU!" Y/n pouts but then hears footsteps running.

"Y/N!" A green bean and a white cat jumps on top of y/n.

"HAHA MY BABIES" y/n hugs them and spins them Around. "Ahh~ gon Killua it so good to have you back." I walking in while still carrying them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

previews..

Thank so much to everyone who has been reading my stupid ass book! I really appreciate it ♥️ I wasn't expecting to get to far with it because I'm not good at writing but hey it kinda working!

Sorry for taking so long to post!