Chapter 31:Before I leave

"Oh where are they it getting late." Grandma spoke

"Who knows, who cares." (Y/n) talks a sip of her tea.

"(Y/n)! Geez. You should go look for them! I'm getting worried too" aunt mito spoke.

"Well about that i want to tell you two something Important. Aunt mito please sit." (Y/n) was scared but she could always back out. It was her choice and life..

"You're scaring me! You're not going to tell me you're moving away are you..?" Aunt mito sits.

"First and foremost I want to say thank you for all you have given me and I will always be grateful." (Y/n) smiles but then it fades into a frown. 'Can i really do this..?' (Y/n) takes a deep breath

"I have a secret family..so ging isn't my real dad." (Y/n) looks at aunt mito with a serious look on her face. 'COULDN'T I HAVE PUT IT MORE I DONT KNOW NICER??'

Aunt mito start laughing "my (y/n) you scared me for a second omg!" But (y/n) wasnt laughing.

"Um.." (y/n) places a book on the table and slowly pushed to aunt mito "this was My mom diary..I haven't start reading it but..this can be proof"

"S-so what does this mean..?" Grandma looked at (y/n)

"Nothing" (y/n) spoke in a harsh tone "I just wanted to let you know..keeping secrets especially something this big feels like too much."

"And gon?" Aunt mito watched (y/n) start trembling a bit.

"He is my brother..nothing will change that. But I don't want to tell him just yet. I want to know more about my other family..who my dad actually is..what my mom went through and how ging found me.." (y/n) got up and walked over to aunt mito just to kneel down and hug mito by the waist. "And no matter what I found out about my other family you have to promise that..you will love me no matter what." (Y/n) started shaking.

"Of course we will love you no matter what." Aunt mito softly pats (y/n) hair. 'You raised yourself so you asking for love might seem selfish to you but to me..it's more of a compliment..letting me love you feels good..'

<(y/n) went to go get gon and Killua>

"Geez can you two be any more in love..?" (Y/n) lands softly on the ground which made gon and Killua freak out.

"Thats you're.."

"Hatsu.? Yeah!" (Y/n) smiles and turns to show them her cute wings. "Aren't they so cute!?"

"Yeah! You look like an angel now!" Gon got up and smiled.

"Well now then. I wanted to give you both something.." (y/n) take two feathers from her wings and a strand of her hair to make the feather into a necklace. "These are like my tractors..no matter where you are where you go..I will know to go and protect you." (Y/n) places both necklaces on their hands "and if you kiss your feather then..you can feel my presence.."

Gon puts on the feather necklace and kisses it. Only to feel patted gons head.
"So cool."

Killua does the same and kisses his feather. To feel (Y/n)s rubbed her cheek against killua cheek.

"If you put it on a phone the phone will allow you to call me no matter where you are!"  (Y/n) smiles.

"WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO!?" Gon smiled

"I can fly!" (Y/n) opens her wings and flys up into the sky full of stars. "You guy need to get stronger so you can get an amazing hatsu and beat me!"

(Y/n) looks at the boy as she lands on the ground "and I expect you both to get stronger together." (Y/n) rubbed her cheek against killua cheek and patted gons head.

"We promise" the boys smile brightly
(y/n) hugs them both tightly.

'If anything were to happen to me you two will have each other..' (y/n) felt herself getting sad.

<the next day at night>

(Y/n) had her own room besides gons room. So her sneaking out was normal. It was about to be the end bunny had sent (y/n) a few missions to get to. (Y/n) had one place she planned on visiting before she left.

So (y/n) sneaked out of the room through the window and walked down to where the last time were she saw her red.

A little grave stone was there with the name of the girl (y/n) had blame herself for all those years ago.

'Bunny didn't want to come because of red. That the reason she left anyways'
(y/n) grabbed two feathers and placed one on the dirt and the other
.

.

.

Right through (y/n)s skull..

The sound of water dripping rings throughs (y/n) head..(y/n) slow gets up and look at her body.

"Why am I always naked?" (Y/n) sighed

"Because you have matured.." (y/n) glances behind herself and smirked

"You jealous...red"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

previews..

                 (Y/n)s nen school

"Huh? Other ability?" Reader-Chan looks over at author-kun.

"I have too many ideas!" Author-kun sighs

"MOVING ON!" (Y/n) smiles "this nen ability was taken from both hisoka and Illumi. Yes in the book I haven't met  Illumi but I know a lot about anatomy because I'm smart!" (Y/n) smiles and takes out two feathers.

"Just like hisokas Bungee Gum! The feathers are connected by my nen! And illumi is because he puts his needles in people to..um..I don't actually know..oh well I will meet him soon!" (Y/n) pokes her cheek.

"I'm a Manipulator but fuck that logic! This is authors-kuns book so she get to do what she wants!" (Y/n) looks at
author-kun and smiles "hurry up..you are taking too long to post new chapters.."

"IM TRYING!" Author-kun pouts