chapter 17: bones

"Anyway seaquant like i was saying I know how to use nen." y/n and seaquant continues walking.

"Quite impressive but did you take the short way?" seaquant asked.

"Yeah my dad need me to be able to use nen to go in a game" y/n see Mike and runs over "hii~ Mike" y/n pats him.

"That's new never seen him react like that." seaquant smiled and continued walking. Y/n walked next to him. They went out to the guards house. Y/n sat down with seaquant and pull out a cigarette.

(btw I never really specified what type so you can pick. If you don't know any time then just say Bidis)

"I lost my fucking lighter.. I need to buy a new one" y/n puts the cigarette on her lips and leans into seaquant's lighter.

"Im quite impressed that you smoke" seaquant smiles and he lights up his cigarette.

"Yeah.. when I was 10 I started. I did it when I stressed and to seem tough. I worked at a bar for about 4 years before I told them I was going to take the exam with gon." Y/n blew out some smoke. "You meet all kinds of people in a bar"

"I worked for a person who tried killing the zoldycks. Then I found out how impressive they are and now I'm here. Asked for a job" seaquant laughed

"so tell me what type of people have you met?" Y/n smiles and seaquant shakes his head and smiles.

It was a long night. it felt nice to talk to some even if he was older. Y/n and seaquant talked til morning.

"Well I'm going to go to sleep. The ladies are probably sleeping" y/n and seaquant managed to smoke both of their boxes.

Y/n stretched her arms up and walked out yawning. "Bye seaquant-kun"

"Bye y/n" he waves back

Y/n quick walked back to the servants quarters not before say hi to Mike. She walked in to see zebro there getting ready for the day.

"Oh miss y/n"

"Hi zebra-bro where's the room?"

"Oh go down that hall and it the last door to the left."

"Thank you, see you in a hour or so" a sleepy y/n waves and walks to the door. Opens it slowly to see a head hair blonde boy.

"Heyy~" y/n whispers to Kurapika. He looks at y/n with his eye lids half open.
"Hi" he barely lets out.

'Cute.' Y/n walks over "why are you up?" She cups his cheek.

"I was going to start getting up..." he watched y/n take off her vest and because of his droopy state it look like she just took of her shirt.

"Y-y/n I don't think we can do that im not-" y/n places her hand over his mouth "idiot. We aren't having sex I j-just took off my vest" she sighs and looks over at gon and Leorio still sleeping.

"I-I'm not ready too..so don't worry about it..idiot" y/n moves her hand to his chest and looks away blushing.

"S-sorry, you should get some sleep" he moved y/n's hand but that made her put both arms around his neck which caused him to fall back. Y/n snuggle up to his neck and she stayed there not letting go.

"Y-y/n?"

"Sssh you idiot you don't want to wake up gon or Leorio..so just shut up..and hold me...please" y/n felt so vulnerable at his mercy. The kurta thought it was cute.

"Yeah ok" y/n looked up at Kurapika he was smiling down at her. The moonlight was reflected on her face.

'She is truly gorgeous' Kurapika kept his eyes on her. She pulled the covers over them.