Introduction

Name: Y/n L/n

(This has no relation to anything I post in the future, but I had a thought, and it said 'Yinnity.')

Appearance: Y/n's eyes are a pale (eye color), but she barely ever opens her eyes. Y/n has a pale (skin color) complexion, and is very slim, but usually wears (Outfit). Y/n always has her katana at her side. Y/n also has war fans, knives, bows and arrows, pins, pole arms, and extra clothes on her and other random things in her pouch. The rest is up to your imagination.

Gender: Female (I don't know how to write guys, sorry.)

Height: 5'7 (170 cm)

Weight: Underweight

Age: 20

Status: Unknown

Occupation: Detective

Workplace: Armed Detective Agency (Cliche I know but I couldn't get a good plot otherwise)

Love Interests: Information is on the next part.

Race: Human

Strength: 8/10

Speed: 10/10

IQ: 250

Agility: 10/10

Stamina: 9/10

Flexibility: 10/10

Appetite: Huge

Memory: 9/10

Eyesight: 11/10

Hearing: 10/10

Smell: 9/10

Likes: Food, cooking, drawing, music, animals, sleep, quiet, anime, (Your interests)

Dislikes: Loud noises, betrayal, her curse, (Your dislikes)

Personality: Introverted, kind, calm

Description: Y/n has insomnia, and is usually seen drawing, watching anime, or eating late into the night, often up until 5:30 in the morning. Y/n's appetite is ten times that of a normal person. Y/n often studies about curses and ways to get rid of them. Y/n saves up her anger for years, often leading to her anger being harmful to others. Y/n likes to listen more than talk, but has a lot of random comments on things. Y/n's insomnia sometimes leads to her passing out. (Other things about you.)

Ability: Láska prokletá bohyní

By the way, you should check out @hodgehead's 'Skyward Sonnet' if you're interested! Sorry I made you scroll all the way down here.