Chapter three

3rd Person P.O.V 

As Ranpo opened a lollipop, you walk towards your desk to get your stuff ready for you to leave. But, as you were walking, fate decided it had different plans for you.

Ranpo looked at his pile of cases that were needed to be solved, he saw one that interested him. It was about a man who had been found dead with his wife in their apartment, but the cause and killer hadn't been found. The case was on the other side of Yokohama, so he'd need to take the train.

"Y/n, I have a case I want to solve. Help me take the train."

Ranpo demands Y/n. Y/n sighed, and turned around.

"Alright, fine. Where are we heading, and what station will get us there the fastest and safest?"

Y/n ask Ranpo, still keeping her eyelids closed. No matter how much Ranpo could find out about Y/n, he still doesn't know what her eyes looked like when they were open.

"Kanagawa Station. Now hurry up, I want to solve this one!" 

Ranpo said, trying to rush Y/n. Sighing again, Y/n gathers her things and heads out the door, descending the stairs once again, trailing behind Ranpo.

End of 3rd Person P.O.V

Timeskip brought to you by: The stars on Venti's socks

2nd P.O.V

After you and Ranpo get to the crime scene, Ranpo walks up to the tape.

"Hey kid, you shouldn't be here. Go home."

A police officer tells Ranpo.

"Really? But it seems like you're having some problems with this crime. I could solve it under a minute. I'll give you one minute to figure it out, so give me your deduction. Your time starts; Now!"

Ranpo says confidently. The officer started stuttering, and then gives an explanation that could fit the scene.

"The killer broke in while they were lazing around, at night, and er, the killer left through the front door, locking the door behind him and threw the key inside the apartment before leaving."

The officer said. That could've been a plausible explanation.

"Nope! Not even close! You're a moron, officer....Tomomi?"

Ranpo said, mispronouncing the officer's name.

"It's Tomouri.."

The officer, Tomouri, corrects.

"Well, officer Tomouri, Here's how it actually went. The man's brother had been over, and the man's wife was returning from a business trip. The man's brother realized that the man had married the woman he loved, and in anger and jealousy, he stabbed the man, and asked the woman to marry him instead. When the woman said no to him, stating that she wouldn't marry a murderer, his heart broke, and he stabbed her to death. After realizing what he had done, he washed the knife, putting gloves on his hands, then placed the knife in his brothers hands. He had a spare key, and used it to lock the door after he had exited. after about a day, he decided that he would call the police to get away with the murder. Now, if I'm correct, which I am, the brother's name is Daiki Gurokicchi. The husband and the wife's name were stated in the description of this case, which were Shomi Qiyou, and Weiku Qiyou. You should probably arrest him for the murders."

Ranpo states. Tomouri, the officer, stared at Ranpo in shock.

"You got that from seeing this?"

Tomouri asked in shock.

"Obviously, I did it in front of you. Your tiny brain has a hard time processing all that information, huh?"

Ranpo said cockily. The officer quickly regained his composure.

"Well, I better be off, then. What's your name, detective?"

Tomouri asked Ranpo.

"I am Ranpo Edogawa, the world's greatest detective!"

Ranpo introduces himself.

"Now, off you go, officer! You have a man to arrest."

Ranpo said. Tomouri walked away, and went off to find the man who'd murdered the husband and wife.

"Ranpo, it's getting late. Would you like to head back to the Agency now, or wait until tomorrow morning to leave?"

You asked Ranpo. Ranpo hadn't forgotten you were there, you just hadn't spoken the entire time.

"Let's wait until tomorrow. I want to sleep!"

Ranpo said as he yawned.

"Okay. I'll book a- wait, do you want a room to yourself?"

You asked Ranpo.

"What? It doesn't matter, whatever it takes to be able to sleep earlier!"

Ranpo said loudly. You flinched at how loud Ranpo said it, but nodded.

"We'll share a room, then. Are you fine with Uriel hotel?"

You asked Ranpo another question.

"Yeah, yeah, just hurry up, Y/n! I want sleep!"

Ranpo whines.

End of P.O.V

I'm sorry about how slowly I post, I just don't know what to write. My brain doesn't have ideas when I write. But still, I need name ideas because I have none. If there's anything I did wrong, please tell me. I know how out of character they are, but still. The entire story is about a curse. I need ideas for what to write next, so please tell me what you think I should try for the chapter after next chapter, and I'll try to make it fit. I love you all, stay hydrated, and get at least five hours of sleep!