Chapter six

Warning! Home invasion, kidnapping, gunshots, guns, violence. If this is a trigger, I will put a warning before the part.

2nd person P.O.V

As you walked home, you think of the anime you promised to watch with Furina about a week ago.

'I still need to watch The Promised Neverland with Furina. We haven't haven't done that yet. I'll ask about it some other time.'

You remembered. You had promised it because Furina had bought you the bandages you needed to stock up on.

(A/N: I'll put a special on the character chosen with Y/n if I get one hundred votes, even if I know that probably won't happen. I've learned that I have five engaged readers, though! It makes me happy that people actually read this.)

As you walk home, an odd thought crossed your mind.

 'Someone just decided to add crushed rock to their food, and now because of that we have salt.'

You hummed quietly after the thought, and then started humming a lullaby to calm your nerves. Soon, you were spinning and dancing to the lullaby, and once you had finished singing, you realized that you had drawn in a large crowd. Flushing in embarrassment, you look down.

"Miss, I want to be like you when I grow up! I want to be as pretty as you!"

A young girl said happily, throwing her arms around to project her thoughts. Your eyebrows raised slightly in surprise, as you smiled softly at the little girl.

"I think you're pretty enough, little one. And, being too pretty is a curse that I hope you never have to deal with. What is your name, little one?"

You asked the young girl, still smiling at her cheerful attitude.

"My name is Soleil!"

The girl responded happily. Her smile was as bright as the sun.

"Well Soleil, I hope that you don't ever experience pain or suffering, and will always be the sun in other's lives."

You say, hoping that you sounded kind to the child. Ushering her back to her mother, you stand up and wave her off. Soon, the crowd subsided, and you continued walking home, opting not to sing or hum the rest of the way back. You stop in front of a floral shop, and smell the flowery scents. After a bit, you decided that it was best to continue home to make it back before it got dark.

Timeskip brought to you by: One year on earth is sixty Teyvat years. by the time you were twenty, you be one thousand two hundred years old.

Arriving at your moderate home, you fumbled for your keys, and unlocked the door leading inside. Walking inside your house, you take off your shoes, and walk up to the second floor. After reaching the top of the stairs, you head to your bedroom.

Warning! Content ahead may be a trigger for you. If you can't handle violence, home invasion, kidnapping, and/or guns, please do not read the content below. Thank you!

Before opening the door, you hear what sounds like footsteps coming to your front door. Realizing you hadn't locked the door, you rush down the stairs, quickly taking out your keys and hurriedly shove them in the lock, rushing to turn the keys. Because you had jammed the keys in the door and turned to quickly, you weren't able to lock the door fast enough. The knob turned slowly as you pushed your malnourished body against the door, hoping to stall long enough to successfully lock your door. As you push, you decide calling someone would help. Dialing a familiar number, you hope that they would pick up the phone.