Chapter seven

Hello, I, the Author, am/is back again! Enjoy another horrible chapter! Stay safe enough to not accidentally become immortal! Also I'm mostly going to be writing in second P.O.V because I'm comfortable with it, sorry!

Warning: Kidnapping, violence, invasion of privacy, torture, cussing(maybe).

2nd Person P.O.V

The man picked up your limp body, and carried you out to the car he had parked about two houses down from yours. Throwing your body into the trunk, he shut it and went around to the driver's seat. Eventually, after a bit, the man drove away, with your body helplessly in the trunk of the car.

Timeskip brought to you by: You haven't actually touched anything in your entire life because atoms can't touch each other.

Arriving at his destination, the man got out of his seat, and headed to the trunk, carelessly tugging out your body, and dragging it into the abandoned hospital. After making it in front of a door that led to the basement of the hospital, he threw your body down, before carefully making his way down. Somehow, you still hadn't woken up, and the man was thankful for it. Dragging you a bit further, he chain you to a chair, and waited for you to wake up. About a half an hour later, you started to wake up.

"Why, why me, why me, why is it always me, always, always, ALWAYS?"

You say loudly to yourself, repeating it in a mantra. The man who had kidnapped you, you had decided to call Cheese, because that was the first thing you had thought of when you had opened your eyes and seen him. He waited impatiently for you to stop talking, before standing up, getting off his seat called 'the floor'.

"Did you, by any chance, work for the military as a child?"

The man, Cheese, asked you, reaching in the bag that was totally definitely there the entire time, and pulling out a whip. Your eyes widened in anger as you saw this.

'So now you just get to hit me? What happened to respecting women?'

You thought, huffing at the disrespect.

"Yes, I did. But you already knew that, so there wasn't any point in asking."

You say to Cheese, having figured out what they wanted from you. They thought you knew the location of the book, and that if forced to, you would tell them.

"Shut up, and answer me respectfully."

Cheese said, slapping you across the face, leaving a dark red mark on your face. You gave no reaction, causing him to slap you again.

"Answer me!"

He yelled at you, confusing you.

'You just told me to shut up, though?'

You thought, holding your neutral face.

"Are you actually ignoring me!? You stupid woman! All of you are meant to be housewives."

Cheese started.

'Not all of us want to be housewives.'

You think angrily.

"Nevermind, that's off topic. Do you have an ability?"

He asked, not giving you anytime to answer the horrid question he had asked before.

"Yes, unfortunately."

You say, now starting to glare coldly at Cheese, disliking his questions.

"What's your ability called?"

Cheese asked you, whipping you across the chest for some reason.

"Láska prokleté bohyně."

You answered Cheese's question. His expression morphed into confusion.

"Láska pro- what?"

He attempted to repeat.

"Láska prokleté bohyně."

You say again, slower this time.

"That doesn't help, you idiot."

Cheese says, whipping you again.

"It's Czech, you weren't supposed to understand."

You say in annoyance. Your kidnapper, Cheese, was so stupid. Who doesn't like confusing people with beautiful languages?

2nd P.O.V: End.

Love percent

Dazai Osamu: 43%

Ranpo Edogawa: 79%

Chuuya Nakahara: 72%

Yosano Akiko: 20%

Fyodor Dostoevsky: 3%

Nikolai Gogol: 0%

Sigma: 0%

Edgar Allan Poe: 0%

Tecchou Suehiro: 79%

Jouno Saigiku: 66%

Story Secrets!

Y/n refuses to use her ability unless it's absolutely necessary!

Y/n likes sweets!

Y/n's ability is the cause of her unnatural need of food!

Since Y/n's ability saps at her strength, she eats around fifteen times what an average person does!

Y/n is aware of Dazai's past job, and guessed it first try, but refused the money!

Ranpo can't tell what Y/n's past is!

Thank you for reading Cursed Beauty, and I hope you're enjoying it so far! I'm still coughing up blood, I haven't visited a doctor, and I'm hoping that you all are doing better than I am! Please have a wonderful day/night/evening/morning/afternoon! I love you all, please sleep for at least five hours, drink water, and eat some food, if you haven't! Bye!