Chapter five

Credit for this idea goes to CrossOverAnen

2nd Person P.O.V

After bringing Ranpo back to the Agency, you fill out your part of the case file. After finishing, you grab your stuff, and exit the building to go home. Around half way to your house, you see some men following you. Deciding that it would be safer to not go home, you turn into an alleyway. Unfortunately for you, the alley had been blocked by a building, so you couldn't escape unless you climbed over the buildings.

"Hey cutie, why are you out here all alone?"

One of the three men that had been following you asked, as another catcalled you. You tensed up in nervousness, scrunching your eyebrows.

"I was heading back to my house. Do you need anything?"

You say, being cautious and careful with your words. 

"Nah, nothing much, but, maybe.. some fun? It'll be fine, we promise! There's nothing better than having a little fun once in a while, right?"

The third man said, walking closer to you. You backed, up a few steps, before your back hit the wall. 

"I think I'll pass on that offer. If you want to 'have fun', the go try a brothel or something."

You say, gripping your katana's handle, preparing to scare the men off if they got any closer to you than they already were.

"Don't worry cutie, we'll make sure you have a good time-"

The man who had been speaking was cut off by a new voice.

"What's going on here? Are you cornering her?"

The masculine voice asked. Opening your eyes in shock, you stared directly at the blind male. The three men from before grunt in surprise.

"Who are you? Are you trying to stop us from have a good time?"

The third man said loudly, making you flinch. 

"I am Jouno Saigiku, a member of The Hunting Dogs. And, for a 'good time', you mean going against this woman's will? I won't stand for any of that," 

Jouno states, unsheathing his sword and pointing it at the three men.

"So scram."

Jouno finishes. The three men run away, cursing loudly as they left.

"Are you alright, miss? They didn't do anything did they?"

Jouno asked you.

I am fine, thank you."

You replied to Jouno. Soon, another man walked into the alley, and he had the same uniform as Jouno on.

"Jouno, why did you run off like that? We're supposed to be- Oh. Was she about to be assaulted?"

The unknown man asked Jouno.

"Yes, Tecchou, I heard a heartbeat get faster, as well as short breath. It led me to her."

Jouno said, pointing at you as he sheathed his sword. Realizing that you had forgotten to close your eyes, you fix your mistake. However, it had been too late, as it had already affected Tecchou, and while it may not have been the full amount, it had affected Jouno, as well.

"Oh. Well, Would you like us to stay with you for the remainder of the day or would you rather us leave you be?"

Tecchou asked you, turning his body slightly more towards the exit of the alley.

"Will you please stay with me for a bit longer? I would like to treat you both to some food, as a thanks to your help."

You replied kindly, attempting to repay them for dealing with the men that had been bothering you.

"Okay."

Tecchou answered. You walked past Jouno and Tecchou, leading them out of the alleyway. walking around a bit more, you see a cafe, and walk towards it. The cafe was giving a comforting vibe, as you walked over and did whatever you do at a cafe, before sitting. Looking over the menu, you see (Favorite Food) in it. Deciding that you didn't need to hide your appetite, when the waiter came over, you asked for (Large amount) of (Favorite Food), Surprising not only the waiter, but Jouno and Tecchou too.

Timeskip brought to you by: After seven consecutive days without sleep, the brain starts to eat itself.

After paying for the food you all had eaten, you, Jouno, and Tecchou left the cafe.

"Thank you for the food miss.."

Jouno trails off, realizing that neither he nor Tecchou had gotten your name.

"Y/n."

You told Jouno. 

"Thank you for the food, miss Y/n."

Jouno finishes.

"Yes. We appreciate your kindness, miss Y/n."

Tecchou chimes in.

"It's nothing. You helped me, so I had to pay you back somehow. I don't like being in debt."

You said, waving off Tecchou and Jouno, before heading home.

Love Percent

End of P.O.V

Dazai Osamu: 42% 

Ranpo Edogawa: 79%

Chuuya Nakahara: 72%

Yosano Akiko: 18%

Fyodor Dostoevsky: 1%

Nikolai Gogol: 0%

Sigma: 0%

Edgar Allan Poe: 0%

Tecchou Suehiro: 78%

Jouno Saigiku: 66%

How was the chapter? Was it as embarrassing as I thought it was? How are you all doing? Have you eaten yet? Gotten hydrated? Slept for more than five hours? If you haven't please do. You end up with horrible headaches when you don't. This chapter took me so long, because I couldn't focus. But again, credits for this chapter goes to CrossOverAnen, for giving me their idea. And if you read this when I published it, you should probably get some sleep. If you want any other love interests, please tell me! Also, I'm kind of thinking of discontinuing this because I don't know what to write. But I'll try to update as soon as I get motivation and ideas for future chapters. And I like to mass update so I can get a lot done and then procrastinate so if multiple chapters pop up randomly I'm sorry. I'll try to update as soon as possible, but I can't really get my brain to produce thoughts. I hope you are doing wonderful, and are eating without being restricted because I realized that some people aren't allowed to eat a certain amount after I forgot like five years ago. I would love to read your ideas, and please give those random people from Ranpo's case a name because I can't think of one and It's bothering me.