Chapter two

2nd Person P.O.V

You really just wanted Kunikida to stop yelling, so why was Dazai looking at you like you were a special thing that had caught his attention? All you had done was ask Kunikida to stop yelling.

"Is something wrong, Dazai? Why are you looking at me like that? It's.. weird. If you want to say something, then say it."

You tell Dazai, your figure tensing slightly. Your eyes may not have been open, but you could still see everything, due to your ability, the one you almost never used to its full extent.

"Y/n-chan! What a pleasure it is for you to have told Kunikida off! You've never done it before."

Dazai states, and tells his observation at the end. At Dazai's words, your eyebrows furrow together slightly. You'd never actually asked anyone to be quiet before.

"I've never needed to. I'm usually on cases, and not in the office. This is one of the only chances I get to finish work, so if you could be quiet, I'd appreciate it. And besides, Kunikida only wastes his time yelling at you."

You answered Dazai. Your stopped scrunching your eyebrows, but still kept your eyes closed. As long as you didn't open your eyes, everything would be fine, and the curse wouldn't fully set in. After staring a little longer, you focus back on the documents you were finishing up. You'd be finished soon, so you hurried a bit, incase you got a new problem to work out for the people. (A/N: I refuse to write incase and case in the same sentence because then I'd get confused.)

After about half an hour, you finished all the work you had.

"Buy me some sweets, Y/n. I'm running out of snacks to eat."

Ranpo said, predicting that you were about to leave anyways.

"Is there anything in specific you want me to get for you, Ranpo?"

You ask, getting up and organizing your desk as you wait for Ranpo to answer your question.

"Get me some ramune and lollipops. But other than that, get me anything sweet."

Ranpo answers after thinking for about a minute. After a bit, you finish organizing and cleaning your desk. You gather your things, and head to the exit.

"Alright. See you later."

You reply, opening the door and walking out. you walk down the stairs, and out the cafe below. Heading to a sweets shop, you look for lollipops, and put cherry and green apple flavored ones in your basket.

You put other sweets you find along the way in the basket you're carrying as well, and find ramune in the sweets shop, too. You add other sweets, before making your way to the counter, and the cashier rings you up.

"That'll be 5000 yen."

He said. You pull out your wallet, and look through for a bit before finding a note with 5000 yen on it. You take it out and hand it to the cashier, putting the snacks you got for Ranpo in a bag, you turn around and walk out. Along the busy streets of Yokohama, You see a petite man with orange hair walking towards you, and you recognize him as a Port Mafia executive. He didn't seem to have noticed you yet, so you pulled up your hood, and looked down as you walked past him.

Soon after, you stand in front of the same cafe you had left, and walked in, ascending the flights of stairs you had walked down earlier. Opening the door to the main office of the agency, you walk over to Ranpo, and hand him the hundreds of sweets you had bought him.

"You didn't specify how many you wanted, so I got you a lot."

You tell Ranpo as his mouth waters at the snacks you had gotten him.

End of P.O.V

All of that writing gave me a headache. Honestly I'm just trying to make this story longer. But I hope it made your day. Now, don't be like me and drink water so it doesn't hurt to use your throat. And get five or more hours of sleep. And if you don't know who our lord and savior Jinxus Crimes is, read Wrong number (HxH) by lIhavenolife. I have no motivation, so if I get more reads on this horribly written book, I'll try. But I'll update as much as possible anyways. Have a good day/night/morning/evening!