Chapter 1 - New World

Tinnitus in the ears, dry mouth and darkness before the eyes. She felt warm and at the same time cool wind. Her breathing was loud and pervaded her whole body.

„Hey are you alive?" warm menly voice spoke

As soon as he turns her on back side, the man puts his cheek over the girl's mouth and nose to check if she is breathing. She slowly opens her eyes, first sees a closed shape, a brown dot, rubs her eyes and sees more clearly a man who looks younger than she thought.

„Thank God I thought I found a dead body" he breathed a sigh of relief „I'm Yunho and what's your name?"

She sat, her legs were straight, she noticed her pants had a hole.

„I'm Dae" she said while checking her leg she noticed a thin wound

„What are doing here anyways, have someone attacked you?" Yunho said worrying about strange girl

„I... I don't remember" Dae was confused but also shocked because she couldn't even remember how old she was

„Nothing? Where you live? Where your family is?" He looked down „Wait let me check your head"

Dae was too confused to do any move so she let him check it. Men slowly flipped her hair forward and looked though it.

"Dae you got quite a big cut at the back of your head, you really don't remember anything? Why or who did this to you?" he looked at her again questioning

"No,... I don't,... where are we anyways" she looked around for a bit and then turned to him and slowly pushed herself with hands, backing from him "Who are you?... And what are you doing here?"

"Okey, so from the start, we are in Aurora Kingdom in the desert next to the capital Wanteez, I'm Jeong Yunho and I was just passing by because of trading business, then I noticed you here and came, I was talking to you and after a while you woke up, that's all" by finishing last words he smiled

"Well what are you going to do now?" she asked and touch her hurting head

"I'm coming back to Wanteez, I should take you there, someone needs to look after your head" Yunho slightly giggled

She nodded, the boy who had been kneeling so far stood up in the blink of an eye. He took the girl's hand in one hand and wrapped the other around her waist to help her stand up. She made a lil smile to thank him, at first she wiggled but then was able to walk alone.

"Could you tell me what day is today" she looked at him. He was really tall, as she looked at him the sun blinded her.

"It's 15th May today, blink of an eye and summer will start" he looked up to see perfect sun without any cloud "You know today is really pretty weather, it was raining all last week, so I should enjoy today's sun"

Happily they didn't have to walk far because she could see castle towers with her eyes. Castle was higher than the trees in forest, but seemed really big.

Dae and Yunho talked about basic topics but they both really enjoyed it. Weather in the country, favorite food, best looking clothes, sports that they were enjoying. Also Yunho apart of being a helpful companion, he was also playful and easily made Dae laugh.

They finally arrived in the forest, it was really pretty, they followed the path and you could see the walls from there. Girl stopped. she grabbed her head, signaling pain and the boy immediately approached her.

"We can do a break" he stopped and said shyly "Or I can just carry you" he tilted his head to look at her

"No no, I'm fine, let's go, we are almost there"