Chapter 3 - Ideas, plans or violence

May 17th

Early morning, Dae woke up from a really weird dream, she sat on the edge of bed thinking of what was on her mind.

This dream was, um... something...

She was a bit moved, the dream was about Hongjoong, Yunho and stranger from the previous day.

Basically, a black figure chased her, hongjoong like a hero pulled his sword from its scabbard, and the girl fell into Yunho's arms, and in them she felt safe, watching Hongjoong fight evil.

She shakes herself off and gets up to take a shower. As expected Yunho wasn't there, that made her calmer after a dream she experienced.

She found another note from Yunho on the table.

We will go out in the
afternoon as I promised.
Be ready by around that
time (take my clothes
if you want)

She went to wardrobe and picked white shirt, nothing much but they were just going to bar, to drink something.

Bored, she was really bored, all ready even if she had a few more hours. Dae looked through the books that were on a wooden shelf, she saw Yunho's fav.

I'll leave this one, he would be one to tell me about it

She looked at another one that was next to it. A dark blue one, with silver strips and decorations that looked like flowers, Dae chose that one.

'Defense against magic, witches and magical creatures' was the title of this book.

"What is this, it doesn't sound like a story book" Dae looked at every corner of the book, randomly flipping through to the middle and stomping with her finger.

'Water nymphs have the power to control water, but they cannot control large bodies of water. The use of fire or acid depends on the type of water nymph. The fire will create steam which will only make the female disappear for a while. Acid kills incurably'

That's what was written here, which interested her but also scared.

I mean are myths real? Who would create such a book if there wouldn't be creatures like this, or maybe someone just assumed what would be right to do when something like that attacks you. Well I didn't expect Yunho to be interested in these things but I guess I was wrong.

Some time have passed and she was still reading, then somebody came to house, the owner of course.

"I thought you would be gone" Yunho was saying while taking off his shoes "But what a surprise, give me few minutes and I'll be ready"

"It's okay, take your time" Dae smiled and continued to read the book

As she said boy went to bathroom to take a quick shower and came back. When he opened bathroom door she instantly put book on the shelf.

"Should we go?" asked while tying his shoes

"Let's go!" she was really excited

The Bar wasn't far from the place that boy was living in.

" 'Deja vu' ? That's the name?" Dae asked while watching a big sign with that words, the color was sky blue and it had some lights, door and windows were wooden black, it seemed really fancy tho.