Chapter 15 - Remember my name

June 3

When Dae woke up, Yunho was already gone, she was lying in the edge of her bed. She dreamed of something hidden that Yunho drove away with his warmth.

How one person in this world can make me feel so special, how can I feel like I'm so close to him even tho I'm not.

Shaking herself from her thoughts, she decided that she was sure about her feelings for Yunho. He was more than an ordinary friend, thanks to him Dae felt safe, she felt that she didn't have to worry about tomorrow because he would be there to help. She couldn't feel the touch of pillow, she was lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. The voice from behind the door wasn't so loud anymore. And in herself she already felt completely healthy, as if Yunho's touch  had healed her and destroyed the bruises on her body. Her best friend was too magical to be real.

„Hello!" Alice shouted while entering with a plate „I got you bacon and eggs for breakfast, enjoy" she placed it in it's usual spot

„Alice wait. Did you perhaps.. saw Yunho?" Dae said while keeping her eyes off of the nurse

„No, why? Was he supposed to come here in the morning?" Alice  folded her hands like a real mother

„No no no. He was already meet with me but I umm" Dae could get the right words of her throat, she didn't want to Alice think they did something „I don't know when he left because I took a nap"

„Took a nap? Like with him? In the same bed?!" Alice widened her eyes and looked at Dae with excitement as if she had done something super human „You. Had. Sex.???"

„NO!" Dae shouted as soon as she heard last word „No I was just tired, and I layed down... And finish"

„Ahh it's no fun" Alice disgusted her face „Anyways, I haven't seen him. Now eat up"

„Thank you kindly my princess" Dae said to warm her friend up

„Ah it's nothing butler" Alice bowed, imitating holding her dress and left

„Butler?" Dae asked but it was too late for Alice to answer, she started to dig into food

-

Dae wandered around castle, she was on her way to meet Yeosang and ask about the Officer Lee. Path was longer than she remembered, long red carpets never helped her to become familiar with the area. When she turned and changed corridor the air became heavier. Something felt unreal, a strange feeling made her blood start flowing faster, almost without control. Whispers when there was no living soul around, even for a castle there was less space here.

She gave up going forward, thinking she had gotten lost, but then San emerged from behind her.

"Dae!" he said with strong exaggeration and exhaustion "Your friend is looking for you"

"Yunho?" she asked, forgetting about the world around her

"Yeah" San whispered "But he seems really off, be careful of him" he said, looking in the direction Yunho was coming from and left

"Yunho!" Dae waved at the boy "You were whole morning here?" her smile faded, Yunho walked like he was at least drunk and was holding his face and stomach