Chapter three (3)

TW: Mentions of character death, mentions of kidnaping, mentions of choking (really faint) If you find anything else make sure to tell me please!

"Aww man, my gym trainer died, where am I supposed to go now?"

Chris said as he followed Hyunjin like a lost puppy through the school. Hyunjin was extremely bored to the core but the information of someone dying spiked his interest, so he stopped walking and turned his head to his best friend.

"What? What happened?"

"Was it L.F's doing?"

Hyunjin felt the corners of his lips lift up slightly, not that visible for his friend to notice such thing.

"Apparently L.F killed him, well, more like literally set him on fire"

What?

"What?"

"Yeah, that guy is fucking crazy, it must've hurt so bad. Oh my god I feel sorry for him"

"Don't say that"

Hyunjin said unexpectedly, he first did then think and that got to him only a few seconds later, once he studied his friends confused face.

"I'm gonna go, try not to get killed"

The taller boy said his goodbyes and went to his apartment.

But something was wrong.

He felt as if he was being watched.

...

But the thrill of being kidnapped, being treated like a dog and not being able to see your friends or family was really riveting for him, so he didn't mind having a potential stalker. To his surprise, nothing happened.

Hyunjin was currently watching a show on his couch with a bowl of popcorn in his hands. But it wasn't just any show. It was special. For him.

The show was about his beloved, the one he admired so much for not being caught for his serious crimes, the one he admired for just existing in the same universe as Hyunjin.

L.F

The show was dedicated for him and Hyunjin gave up everything when new episodes came out, only to find out more and more about his obsession.

The woman host was talking about how the killer was leaving more and more evidence about himself. On his recent victim's wrist instead of writing L.F he wrote Lee.F. Intriguing, isn't it?

Well that's what Hyunjin thought, because why would you reveal your surname when you're a fucking criminal who should be charged for life imprisonment. Hyunjin figured that the man was really fucked up, and it spiked his interest and attraction towards him even more.

The student soon felt as if he was being watched again. But he ignored it. He just really liked the thrill of it. Maybe he should find his beloved one and let him treat like a slave and even let him kill him? Hyunjin would die of happiness before Lee could even try to kill him. No, he can't afford wasting his time like that.

Hyunjin felt lightheaded. His head started spinning and then he detected an unfamiliar hand oh his mouth. Well, more on his lips and he could just melt by the touch. It felt soothing almost.

Hyunjin let out a strangled sound out of his mouth that sounded way more explicit than he thought it would.

"Shh... you're thinking too much. Just sleep darling"