Chapter four (4)

TW: Detailed writing of the killing

He tried to run. He tried to run as fast as he could but his legs were soon giving up on him. When he thought that he lost him, he almost started cheering until he felt a hand on his throat, tightening more and more harshly.

"You bitch. You thought you could get away huh?"

"Le-ave me-- a-lo-ne-"

"I don't think so, I will end this right here and there. See you on the other side bitch."

The man said as he sticked the knife in his prays eyes, then through his cheeks. He ended it all by stabbing him in the heart. He felt blood sliding on his face. He let the lifeless body on the ground and laughed.

"If you didn't run, your death would've been nicer... now, my list?"

• Christopher Bang
• Lee Minho
• Seo Changbin ✔️
• Hwang Hyunjin
• Han Jisung ✔️
• Kim Seungmin
• Yang Jeongin ✔️

"Poor Minho, what is he gonna do when he finds out that his boyfriend got brutally killed? He will be my next shot if he decides to find me. Now, let's write something for people, shall we?"

The killer started humming and opened his prey's shirt. He grabbed the bloody knife and started writing.

"Come, Lee Minho. Let's see what you can do ;)?"

"Perfect"

And that's how a best friend and a boyfriend named Han Jisung died.