Chapter seven (7)

TW: Mature thoughts, mature behaviors, kidnapping, mentions of character death, explicit mention of character death (ofc if u find anything else lmk!)
NOT PROOFREAD

"Anyways... I think that we should end our little chit chat here don't you think?"

The shorter said with a smirk visible on his face. Hyunjin stared at those lips way longer than he really should.

"He's making me go fucking crazy..."

"My eyes are up here, pretty boy"

Yongbok said, looking like he just won a prize knowing full well that he cheated while playing. Hyunjin's face got slightly hotter and thoughts were coming to his mind only for him to brush them away.

"Don't call me that"

"But you seem to like it handsome?"

His breath spiked.

These nicknames are really going for him.

"What happened? Cat got your tongue?"

The boy said while smirking.

"I wanna kiss that smirk off of his fa-"

"N- fuck no, who do you think you are?"

"Someone who knows you way better than you think"

You could see visible confusion on Hyunjin's face. What does he mean that he knows him way better than he thinks? The taller didn't want to think about it any further when he just wanted to enjoy his Saturday, but the shorter spiked his interest more every second he was with him. He was interesting, Hyunjin couldn't deny that.

"You sound like a total creep"

"You should know that I really don't care about that, pretty"

Hyunjin could feel his face getting hotter and hotter every second now and he didn't want for Yongbok to see him like that. He looks too vulnerable.

"Leave"

Yongbok looked at him with big eyes and Hyunjin almost gave in, but he remembered that this boy is more than he seems to be.

"Yongbok, go"

"Thought we're gonna have some fun, no?"

The boy went on his toes, leaned on Hyunjin more and whispered something to his ear which left Hyunjin too stunned to speak.

"I'd really love to see how you'd ride me baby, but I'm gonna go for now"

He said, backing off of Hyunjin and going to the front door.

"See you soon sweetheart"

Yongbok blowed Hyunjin a kiss and left his apartment.

"God, too much"

He went to do some business in the toilet.

Monday. Great.

Hyunjin hated Mondays. Not only because it was the start of the week of his boring to core high school days, not only because he would need to listen to those annoying as fuck teachers telling him that if his behavior won't improve, they'll call his parents, and obviously not only because it was the day when he had most if his classes.

It was also because he'd be at his friends funeral.

Not one friend.

But two.