Chapter eight (8)

The boy didn't know where he was. Hell, he wasn't having any ideas where he could be right now but when he saw his taller friend being chained by ropes to the chair confusion, sadness and anger boiled in him all at once.

"Where the fuck am I..."

"Ohh sweets, you finally decided to wake up huh?"

The boy shook his head to get rid of the tiredness in his body and looked in front off him to see a masked man. And the way he saw his eyes crinkle he knew he was smiling widely under that thing.

"Who- ugh... who are you.."

The boy asked, staring at the man's eyes.

"The man who you called a 'fucker' several times in your life, channie-hyung"

"What...-"

No way. There was no fucking way that his talking to-

"Don't worry tho, I'm not going to kill you."

"What?"

The boy was confused. If he wasn't going to get killed then why else would he be here.

"Well, at least not me"

At that moment fear arouse in his whole body. He shivered brutally.

Was this his end now?

"What do you mean not you? What the fuck is happening!?"

But Lee didn't answer him. He only started laughing hysterically like someone told him a joke. Expect no one actually did.

Chris was confused and scared.

He didn't want to die.

"Nothing is going to happen for now, you just have to wait until your precious friend wakes up"

Oh no.

That's right.

He's here.

"Oh! Looks like he's doing it right now hyung"

Fuck.

No.

Not this.

Not him.

"Hyunjin?"

Everything went black.