Chapter nine (9)

TW: kidnapping, character death, mentions of character death, psychotic behavior, swearing, fucked up mindset, suicide
NOT PROOFREAD

Hyunjin felt pain in his head, back, legs. In all of him the only thing he felt was pain.

"Aww, you felt asleep right after I sat you down. We couldn't talk much pretty"

"What... what is happening? Where am I?"

"Don't worry about that Hyunjinnie... everything's gonna be okay soon. We just need to wait until he comes back..."

Until who comes back?

That was the question.

Who is this person?

Tho his voice sounds awfully familiar and similar to someone.

He can't name them.

As if he forgot them.

"Don't worry hyung, he's gonna take great care of you once his back. You're his biggest fan after all am I right? He does treat his fans good."

"Who's fan? I am not anyone's fan besides-"

Besides him.

Is this true?

No way.

"No way..."

"Did you finally figure it out hyung?"

Maybe he did. But did he really wanted to?

Of course he wanted to. He's his biggest fan after all. If Hyunjin got this opportunity to just talk to him he can't mess it up.

But he's not here now...

Who is this person now?

"Who are you? You're not Lee"

"Maybe I'm not Lee, but I'm Kim. Try to remember how many Kim's you know that are males"

Hyunjin doesn't know a lot of people. For a fact - the only Kim he knows and knew in his whole life is-

"Seungmin?"

"Woww, bravo Hyung you did a great job"

Seungmin? Kim Seungmin?

What is he doing here?

It's not safe for him.

"Seungmin it's not safe for you here, also what are you even doing here in the first place-"

Hyunjin looked around the place he was in. It was a basement surely, but there was something- or rather someone who he wasn't expecting to see.

"Chris?"

Now what is HE doing here?

This doesn't make any sense.

"You know hyung... I had an argument with Lee sometime and he did something very awful to me. It would be a shame if I did something so similar to him right? As I'm not that kind of an awful person he is..."

Hyunjin was confused. He wasn't scared or terrified at all. He was just purely confused about what was going on at that moment and what was Seungmin talking about.

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?"

"He killed someone who was very dear to me. It would be such a loss if I killed someone who is close to him, am I right?"

At that moment everything clicked in Hyunjin's brain.

All the killings were related to him, the sudden appearance of Yongbok, Seungmin and Chris dating and now Chris knocked out on a chair beside him.