3. Not Scared

Astrid woke up to a blindfold over her eyes and her arms tied to a chair, she tried to fight against the retrains but had no luck. Her breathing picked up as she got more anxious, she had gotten taken, knocked out and is now tied up. The rope was rubbing against her wrists and it hurt, she could hear distant voices but whatever they were saying didn't make sense, she felt like she was somewhere else.

After a few minutes the voices got clearer, and she felt more back to real life. "You kidnapped a child?!" a man yelled, Astrid assumed that was the leader of whatever this place is.

"They have the guns! And Miguel! She's leverage!" another man, the one who grabbed Astrid earlier, replied. She rolled her eyes under her blindfold, Daryl used to tell her she cant be running around incase she got kidnapped and she never did but now when she was with him, she did.

"You don't kidnap little girls!"

"Theyll come back at get her, in return we get the guns! Boom!"

"Shes like 5!"

"I'm 8 asshole," Astrid muttered under her breathe, it wasn't the first time someone got her age wrong.

"No! Felipe-" was all she heard before the world went black and silent.

"Those men you were with, we need to know where they went!" Rick demands, sitting on the desk in front of Miguel who now had a busted lip. Glenn and T-dog sat by calmly whilst Daryl was pacing and muttering under his breath.

"I aint tellin you nothin," Miguel replied, he wasn't yelling anymore.

"Jesus, man. What happened out there?" T-dog said, rubbing his forehead and looking at Miguel impatiently.

"I told you, this little turd and his douchebag friends came out of nowhere and jumped me!" Daryl cuts in, death staring at Miguel whilst continuing to pace back and forth.

"You're the one who jumped me puto, screaming bout trying to find his brother like its my damn fault." Miguel replied, scoffing and rubbing his head.

"They took Astrid! Could've taken Merle too!" Daryl yelled, loosing patience by the minute.

"Merle? What kind of nickname is that, I wouldn't name my dog Merle." Miguel replied with a half laugh, that was a mistake.

Daryl rushes forward to try and hit Miguel but once again gets stopped by Rick, "Damn it, Daryl! Back off!" Rick says as he pushes him back. Daryl scoffs than walks over and reaches into Glenn's backpack, grabbing out Merles hand that he wrapped earlier.

"You wanna see what happened to the last guy who pissed me off?" Daryl warned, throwing the bloody hand at Miguel who screamed and jumped out the chair against the wall, Daryl got him by the collar, "Start with the feet this time!" He warned.

Rick stepped forward and ripped Daryl back again, "The men you were with took our kid, all we want to do is see if we can work something out." Rick reasons in a calm tone.

When Astrid's eyes opened again she felt somehow shaking her arm, she jumped trying to get to her feet but the person held her down in the chair.

"Hey, kid. Calm down!" The man's voice from before said, she still couldn't see anything and had been taken and he expected her to be calm?!

"Let me go!" She growled, kicking her feet.

"Sorry, honey but I cant do that!" The man replied in a calm tone, still keeping a harsh but gentle grip on her arm.

"The hell is your problem! If this is too get yer guns back or stupid boy it aint gonna work! They don't care about me that much!" Astrid yelled, she believed every word she said, she knew her dad had stopped loving her a long time ago.