Fester

Later that night Gomez was getting Harmony ready.

"Why are you sad?" She asked him.

"I'm worried this will be another failure, that we won't contact my brother." He explained to her.

"What would you say?" Harmony asked him.

"I would ask him if he would ever forgive me." He told her.

"I would." Harmony told him.

"That's inspiring my dear but not everything is that simple." Gomez told her.

"When Pugsley broke the gift I made for you and mummy I was mad, really really mad and sad but then he helped me fix it and I wasn't mad at him anymore."

Gomez smiled proudly at his youngest child. "Don't ever changed mon ange." Gomez then takes her downstairs where everyone is sitting except for Lurch who was playing the organ.

"Sing, O spirits hearken all souls, every year on this date we offer a clarion call to Fester Addams." Morticia started to chant.

Harmony saw Pugsley lift a meat cleaver up at Wednesday who was sitting next to him.

"Stop it." Wednesday demanded.

"Pugsley." Gomez held out his hand.

Pugsley just gave him a chuckle as he handed it to Gomez.

"Kids." Gomez grins.

"From generation to generation our beacon to the beyond." Morticia continued. "All close eyes and join hands."

Everyone did as she said except grandma gasped. "What a grip! My hand! She's got my hand!"

Everyone saw a severed hand holding on to Margarete's hand making her scream.

"That's not grandma's hand, that's Thing." Harmony said while Pugsley laughed.

"Mama, you should know better." Morticia scold before looking down at Thing. "Thing, you're a handful."

Everyone closed their eyes again and got serious this time.

"Wednesday." Morticia nodded to her.

''Let us ransom you from the power of the grave. Tonight, O Death, let us be your plague."

"Mama" Morticia whispered.

"Fester Addams." Grandma started to rub her crystal ball but in less than ten seconds she froze. "I feel he is near. Fester Addams, gather your strength and knock three times''

Everyone jumped surprised when they heard three knocks.

"Did you hear that?" Grandma asked.

"Yes." Harmony answered.

"Ask again, mama quickly." Morticia urged

"By all means." Tully agreed.

"Ask. Ask." Gomez pushed.

"Fester Addams!" Grandma said loudly. "I demand that you knock again!"

Everyone heard three knocks again.

"HE'S AT THE DOOR!" Gomez stood up.

Thing quickly ran to the door as fast as his fingers could go and opened the door to reveal Fester Addams.

"Could it be?"

"Is it him?"

"Is it possible?"

"Oh my God."

"Fester." Gomez whispered with glee.

"Gomez" Fester said in an emotionless voice.

Gomez slowly walked up to him before giving him a hug and a big kiss on the cheek making Fester freeze in shock.

Just them a woman walks up. "Good evening. I'm Dr. Pinder-Schloss."