The Wedding

When they returned home Harmony was sad that she had to say goodbye to her brother and sister, Debbie started to read to her.

"Could you tell me who is that man over by the punch bowl? That fascinating man, that oddly sensual man. That man who makes me quiver under my bodice. That bald man."

"My mummy has read me this story before and none of that was ever in there." Harmony then noticed Fester was there making her roll her eyes. "Good grief."

Later Harmony went into her parents room. "When will Wednesday and Pugsley be back?"

"Oh dear, do you miss them already?" Morticia asked.

"Don't worry our dark smoke cloud, they'll be back before you know it." Gomez assured her.

"Where is uncle Fester?" Harmony asked.

"He is out in the graveyard with Debbie." Morticia told her.

"About Debbie... I think..."

Just then Fester ran in. "Gomez, Morticia, Harmony great news, something impossible, a miracle."

"The rash!" Gomez shouted excited.

"It's gone." Morticia added.

"I'm engaged!" Fester said with glee.

"What's that?" Harmony asked.

"It means I'm getting married! Harmony! You're gonna have a new aunt."

Debbie then comes in wearing a beautiful ring.

"That ring." Morticia noticed.

"It was our mothers." Gomez realized. "She was buried with it."

Debbie just smiled and held up a freshly used shovel.

Harmony shivered and she's sure her brother and sister can feel the same even from miles and miles away.

A wedding was set up in no time at all and as always all Addams come at short notice.

"Margaret." Morticia noticed the new member of the Addams. "This is our bride to be."

"Welcome to our family." Margaret said happily. "I can't tell you what it's meant to me joining the Addams clan. Have you met my husband Cousin It?"

"Cousin It?" Debbie asked.

"He went with uncle Fester, with the rest of the guys." Harmony told her.

"We've been so happy." Margaret continued. "We were even blessed with our own little bundle of joy." Margaret then showed off a mini It. "What."

"It didn't say anything." Debbie said.

"No, that's my new cousins name. What." Harmony explained as the two youngest members of the Addams started to play together.

Morticia smiled at Margaret. "How sweet, I just know our little ones will be close."

The only plus side of this wedding is Wednesday and Pugsley were back but they were all forced to be in the wedding. Even though it was a beautiful night in the family graveyard the three siblings only felt this was wrong. Harmony also noticed there was no one from Debbie's side here but the Addams family was so large all the chairs were filled. Harmony was the ash girl of the wedding. Instead of flowers the Addams use family ashes. Wednesday was the maid of honor and Pugsley carried the pillow Thing was on while he held the rings. Harmony did notice they brought a friend home from camp. A very nervous looking boy with big glasses and keeps taking puffs of an inhaler.

Harmony watched sadly with her parents. Fester's vows had so much meanings.

"Nice." Debbie told him as Fester swear to devote himself to her happy and be her slave. Debbie just shrugged her shoulders and said. "Ditto."

After the wedding Wednesday caught the bouquet.

"Now you have to get married." The boy Wednesday brought with her said.

"It's not binding." Wednesday denied.

"Is he your boyfriend Wednesday?" Harmony asked.

"We'll see dear sister." Wednesday told her.