Dr. Weird

Everyone gathered around the fireplace.

"He was found in Miami tangled in a tuna net." The 'doctor' said. "It was just last month during the Hurricane Helga, the sky, it was black like pitch. The waves, they were walls of doom. Can you imagine? They drag him from the ocean, from the very jaws of oblivion. I'm telling you. There were tests, so many tests. A complete psychological profile, at long last the Florida Department of the Fish and the Game they say, "Lo and behold, on, my, oh, my, oh, my God tell it on the mountains. He is your brother."

"Why are you talking funny?" Harmony asked only to have Morticia gently shush her while Gomez cried relieved.

The 'doctor' continued. "They give him to me at Human Services and I am bringing him, after all these years, after who knows what heartache, after the naked and the dead, I am bringing him home to you."

"You're weird." Harmony said.

"Even the toddler can see that's preposterous." Margaret scoffed.

"Margaret." Tully mumbled.

"Is that the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard?"

"It certainly is." Gomez nodded his head but he was smiling happily before putting his arm around Fester's shoulders. "And now you're back."

"Yes, back." Tully agreed. "Back to share our joys, your sorrows, hey, everything."

"Well I just don't know." Margaret said suspicious still.

"Honey how does this work again?" Tully asked as he gave her the Addams' finger trap.

"An infant would understand." Margaret said before she put her fingers in and got them trapped making Harmony and grandma laugh.

"Fester Addams, home at long last." Morticia said.

"Well, at least for a week." Fester shrugged.

"A week?" Morticia asked surprised.

"Don't be ridiculous." Gomez frowned. "You're home."

"Sorry but I have to get back." Fester explained. "I've got a lot of things cooking in the Bermuda Triangle."

"Like what?" Harmony asked. "Cookies? They'd be burned by now."

"Oh Gomez. The Bermuda Triangle." Morticia said in almost a whisper.

"Devil's Island." Gomez said as he walked to her.

"The Black Hold of Calcutta." Morticia added.

"Excuse us." Gomez said as he started kissing Morticia's hands.

"Second honeymoon." Morticia explained. "Dr. Pinder-Schloss, will you be staying with us too?"

"No, no. I must be going. But I will be back, you can bet, to be checking on Fester's adjustments"

Everyone heard a snap and saw Pugsley's arm was in a small beartrap he took out of Fester's suitcase. "Cool."

"Nobody gets out of the Bermuda Triangle. Not even for a vacation. Everyone knows that." Wednesday finally spoke up.

"Oh my little bundle. So much you don't understand, the human spirit, it is a hard thing to kill." The 'doctor' said.

"Even with a chain saw." Grandma agreed.

"I'll help uncle Fester unpack." Harmony said as she picked up the suitcase.

Fester's jaw dropped at the sight of the toddler lifting up his heavy suitcase full of metal bars, weapons, traps and explosives.

Morticia followed after Harmony as they lead Fester to his room.

"It's alright, I can get that." Fester panicked as Morticia opened his suitcase.

"Crowbar, dynamite, cyanide." Morticia listed.

"Don't worry uncle Fester, we have lots of that stuff." Harmony smiled at him.

Morticia smiled and picked up Harmony. "Good night Fester."

"Night Fester." Harmony waved before shutting the door. "Mummy, why is his eyes so foggy?"