Years Later

Harmony is now a stunning sixteen year old girl yet she can never seem to fit in anywhere. Many of the students in her school envy her because she is an Addams and everyone knew the Addams as being very rich. Others admired her because she could pull off any style including the blue hair. And most were afraid of her because of her mysterious personality. She is very unreadable but truthful, and if it wasn't for the fact she looked so cool they'd see she's actually very friendly.

All students and teachers stood and stepped to the side for her as if they were a gateway for only her to step through. To say she hates it would be a lie. She knew she was special and powerful, the confidence always brought a grin to her face.

However other family member weren't so lucky. Harmony's locker was right next to her cousins and she could hear banging inside. Harmony opened her locker and out fell her very hairy cousin What tied up with rope.

"What." Harmony gasped. "Who did this?"

What spoke gibberish but like all the Addams family she could translate it easy.

Harmony's skin and hair started to turn red and she made her way to the pool ignoring how much she hates water. She cooled down enough to walk in knowing revenge was going to be sweet. The swim team was the one that bullied her cousin which made it a perfect location.

The heels on Harmony's boots echoed getting everyone's attention.

"You mess with one Addams, you mess with all Addams." Harmony raised her hand.

"What is she doing?" One whispered.

"She's crazy." Another whispered.

Harmony then snapped her fingers twice.

Everyone laughed nervously until someone saw a shark fin in the water then a few gators also crawled into the pool as well. Ignoring the screams Harmony turned and walked away. She had a cousin to untie.

Luckily there were cameras in the pool area so there was no proof that Harmony put the gators and the sharks into the pool. All they saw was a student snapping her fingers and with her parents being filthy rich as well as her fathers new and improved lawyers suspension was the only punishment she got however she claimed she won't go back.

This was turning into a problem for Gomez and Morticia. They were running out of schools to send her, they thought sending her to school with a family member would make it easier but Harmony just can't stand bullies and she's starting to get more creative.

"Why have children if they're just going to make you send them away?" Gomez sighed.

Morticia was reading the mail and noticed an unusual letter.

"Darling, is that a wrinkle I see on your palate brow?" Gomez asked her.

"This school is offering to take in our dearest Harmony, but it seems quite unusual. I don't know." Morticia said.

"It would not hurt to look into it my love. What is it called?" Gomez asked.

"Auradon Prep."