Summer Camp

The kids went back to their playroom where Wednesday hanged a doll. "Alright Harmony."

Harmony then lit her hand on fire and was about to burn the doll but Morticia knocked. "Children, this is Miss Jellinsky our new nanny. What do we say?"

"Be afraid. Be very afraid." The three siblings said together.

"Don't you kids worry. Everything's going to be just fine." Deb told the kids before turning to Gomez and Morticia. "I love them."

Thing then jumped onto Deb's shoulder. "Thing, stop that." Morticia said.

"He likes you." Gomez grinned.

Deb however wasn't phased as she took one of Thing's fingers and put it in her mouth then kissing it making Thing faint. "I'm good with my hands. I can't wait to start, I'll come first thing tomorrow."

"Where's my Doberman!" Harmony screamed as her teeth got sharp and her skin started to turn red.

"Why not now?" Gomez suggested.

Harmony turned to her siblings when Gomez and Morticia went to show Deb her room. "We have to get rid of her."

Wednesday went into Harmony's room with her at bedtime and crossed her arms as Deb came in. "Are you really a nanny?"

"What a question." Deb laughed.

"Why did you come here?" Harmony asked.

"Why to take care of you." Deb said softly.

Harmony got a good look into Debs eyes and glared. "You mean our uncle?"

Wednesday and Harmony walked away so they could both be in the same room tonight an plan on how to get rid of Deb.

"What did you see?" Wednesday asked.

"She's no nanny, and what's a Black Widow?" Harmony asked.

However before they could carry out their plan the next day their parents told them Wednesday and Pugsley will be going to Summer Camp.

The family all stood in disgust of the place.

"This place stinks." Harmony gagged.

"It's fresh air and pine little one." Gomez told her before he handed Pugsley a cigar and Harmony lit it for him.

"Wednesday, look at all of the other children. Their freckles, their bright little eyes, their eager friendly smiles.. Help them." Morticia told Wednesday.

Just then a blonde in a floral church dress walked over. "Hi. I'm Amanda Buckman, why are you dressed like that?"

"Like what?" Wednesday asked.

"Like you're going to a funeral, why are you dressed like somebody died?"

"Wait." Wednesday and Harmony said together.

"And why is this child's hair blue?"

"It's a gift." Harmony answered.

Amanda's parents then walked over and shook hands with Gomez. "Hi. Don Buckman. Isn't this place something else? Very exclusive. A kid has to be extra special to get in here, gifted, exceptional. Our Amanda has already skipped two grades. How about your boy?"

"Probation." Gomez said proudly.

"We just love Chippewa." Amanda's mother said. "Amanda couldn't wait, it's all she talked about. She's got a whole new wardrobe. And this little lady?"

"Oh Wednesday's at that very special age when a girl has only one thing on her mind."

"Boys?"

"Homicide." Wednesday answered. "And if this place is for the gifted and special why won't they allow my sister to come?"

"Wednesday we told you, Harmony is far too young." Morticia replied.

Someone then blew a whistle. "Attention! Hey! Listen up everybody! I'm Gary Granger!"

"And I'm Becky Martin-Granger!"

"We're the owners and directors here at Camp Chippewa! America's foremost facility for privileged young adults!"

"And we're all here to learn, to grow, and to just plain have fun!"

"Cause that's what being privileged is all about!"

The two started to clap and jump around.

"I get the crazy fake nanny and they get the dancing monkeys." Harmony mumbles.