Nanny

The entire Addams family has gathered around Harmony's bed, her new powers were taking a lot of energy out of her but the Addams were delighted.

"She has my fathers eyes." Gomez said.

"Gomez she's burning your fathers eyes." Morticia corrected.

"Hey kiddo." Grandma greeted.

Harmony's hand then formed a fireball that shot up right into the ceiling.

"Did you see that?" Morticia asked.

"She's a really powerful." Grandma jumped with excitement.

Pugsley and Wednesday were even more excited to play with their little sister now more than ever. Now that their sister can't get hurt there were so many new games to try.

"What a glorious evening." Gomez said as he got ready for bed.

"Rain." Morticia grinned.

Gomez opened the window only to have Harmony fall right into his arms.

"Children Harmony needs to get use to her powers before you can play these games with her." Gomez told the other children as they gathered into the den for a family meeting.

Fester scoffed. "It's just sibling fun. Gomez do you remember what we were like? I choked him until he lost consciousness and had to be put on a respirator."

"I tied him to a tree and pulled out four of his permanent teeth."

"When he was asleep I opened his skull and removed his brains."

"You did?"

Fester then laughed hysterically before opening his arms for a hug. "Brother!"

Gomez got up and did the same. "Brother!" But instead of giving him a hug Gomez flipped Fester onto the wall and outlined his whole body with knives.

Then next morning the siblings tried more game.

"Death! Death to the enemies of the people of the Republic." Wednesday said before Pugsley cut a watermelon with the guillotine. "Hurrah! Justice is served!"

"My turn!" Harmony said excitedly before she laid on the guillotine herself.

"Harmony no!" Pugsley cried but the blade game down right on Harmony's neck making her head leave her body. However there was no blood. Harmony's body stood up and picked up her head before putting it back on.

"Whoa that was weird." Harmony said. "So what are we playing next?" Wednesday and Pugsley both stared at their sister in amazement till Morticia walked in. "Mummy, watch what I can do."

"Later darling, there's someone I want you children to meet." Morticia said before leading them into the den to see a woman wearing lots of beads.

"Children as your new nanny I know that we're all concerned about the environment. So this morning let's discuss how we can prevent forest fires."

"Prevent them?" Wednesday asked before Harmony lit herself on fire scaring the nanny away.

Next nanny

"Alright children, I've had it up to here, Now you just answer one simple question where is your sister?" The nanny asked.

"Right here." Harmony said before she teleported onto the top of the bookcase. "Now I'm over here." She teleported on top of the table. "Here I am."

Next nanny.

This nanny brought a puppet with her and said in a high voice. "Hello kiddies, I'm Polly the puppet. What shall we do today? I know. Let's all clean our rooms."

Harmony walked up so she was face to face with the puppet. "Hello Polly. I'll clean my room in exchange for your soul."

Next nanny.

Lurch opened the door for a cheery blonde woman all in white. "Hi. Addams residence?" She looked around the house. "Oh it's old." She then eyed Lurch. "And big." She then turned to Morticia. "Hi! Hi I'm Debbie Jellinsky from the agency."

"The agency?" Morticia asked confused. "But they claimed no one else was available. They suggested a Doberman."

"Surprise! I've been out of town and you the mom?"

"I am Mrs. Addams."

"I love your dress. It's so tight."

"Thank you. Gomez, I believe we may have a new nanny. Miss Jellinsky."

"Deb." She shook Gomez's hand. "Isn't he a lady killer?"

"Acquitted." Gomez corrected.

"I can show you all my references so you know I'm not a homicidal maniac."

"Of course you're not." Morticia waved it off.

"You're too young." Gomez added. "Welcome to our home."

The children watched from the top of the stairs.

"Hey." Harmony whined disappointed. "That's not a Doberman."