Chapter 1

Both ishan and subhman are young cricketer but more then that they are thankful to God that they are both best friends because ishan understand everything subhman didn't even say he will know everything what subhman is thinking.

While subhman is ishan's safest place he feel secure around subhman.no one can understand him like subhman. Subhman know his every secret they both are like two bodies one soul.

But the problem is that they both still think they can live without each other, they think it's not a big deal.

Well they both don't know the fact that their day start with eachother's thought,and end with eachother's thought.

They fight with each other argue on small things maybe sometimes even slap eachother ( in friendly way ) but no matter what the thought is about, it's always end up I want to watch it with subhi or I want to watch it with Ishu .

Their life depends on each other for someone who don't know about how deep their friendship are will think they are crazy for their friendship.

Yes they are crazy but for each other's safety if anyone hurt any of them you will dead and it's like they know that why they feel this for each other.

Just a simple friendship but for them it's everything they need in life .

It's a Sunday morning, ishan is sleeping soundly in bed everything around him is like stop after seeing his beauty .he can make any girl or boy fall for him the way his face is looking bright he is looking cute but his beautiful sleep got disturbed by his dear bestfriend.

Subhman call him the phone started ringing ishan who was sleeping peacefully got disturbed by the noise his phone is making but he grab his phone from bed side table and answer it, ishan didn't saw the name but he knows who can call him so he just answer it.

Ishan:- What happened this much early in morning that you are calling me

Subhman:- because I am missing you.

Ishan:- I know that but don't you think I need rest and you should not disturb me at  6 am in morning.

Subhman:- sorry for that but ishan i can't sleep at night.

Ishan :- why, "what happened" did you saw ghost in your dreams.

Subhman:- no i didn't it's just because.....

Ishan :- because?

Subhman:- because I have the habit of holding you while sleeping but now you are not here,plus I feel very bore ☹️☹️.

Ishan :- you know what if you miss me this much that you can't sleep just come to my house then you can sleep while holding me.

Subhman:- ishan I am serious

Ishan :- I am not joking either,if you miss me just come to me .

Subhman:- I wish I can but papa said,"i have to go with my sister for her shopping " .

Ishan :- then enjoy going for shopping and let me sleep 😴😴.I am feeling tired.

Subhman:- when did you not feel tired ( said mockingly)

Ishan:- subhi I am going for my peacefull sleep.Bye

Subhman:- stop ,stop ,stop just want to say, " I miss you ".

Ishan :- I miss you too meri jann .

Subhman:- bye bye darling

Ishan:- stop calling me that or your future wife will feel jealous.

Subhman:- well I don't care because you are my bestfriend.

Ishan:- ok ok got it now let me sleep.

Subhman:- bye bye jann.

Ishan :- bye baby .

Then again ishan fell asleep.poor baby feeling so tired.

Subhman went on shopping with his sister,he was feeling so bore his sister is buying clothes, makeup which he don't understand so he said to his sis, di I am outside in car if you are done come there.
And left.

He sit in his car sit and scroll through Instagram,and after sometime his sister came and they returned to their sweet home.

That's it for today.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)
Hope you all like it 🥰😍