Chapter 28

Subhi knocked on rohit's room.

Rohit opend it and said ,

Rohit:- what happened subhi do you need something.

Subhman:- bhai I need to talk to you will you please come with me if you don't mind I don't want to disturb virat bhai.

Rohit:- subhi virat is not in room.
He went to kuldeep for something.
So come inside.

Subhman:- okey Bhai thanks.

She came inside and sit in bed and looked at rohit with nervousness.

Rohit:- subhi what happened baby you are looking so nervous.

Subhman:- bhai i want to ask you something.

Rohit:- yes baccha say.

Subhman:- bhai when you and virat bhai fought with each other how did you resolve it.

Rohit:- subhi fight is normal beta and it happened in every couple it's as normal as you can think.
But if you are going to ignore him after fight and don't try to resolve it then it can get worse.
Baccha virat is someone who is agressive and sometimes his anger gets best on him.
So it's normal for him to start fight and if I didn't understand him and started to ignore him then he will feel hurt guilty na.
As his partner it's my job to understand him and try to be patient with him.

Subhman:- bhai how do you always calm yourself at the time of argument don't you want to justify yourself.

Rohit:- I want to buy in an argument if I speak then it will get worse because we both want ourselves to be true that we are right and other person is wrong and because of that it will crack a relationship so it's better to be clam with your partner and after he let him emotions out after he is feeling to be clam then try to tell himself don't anger him again.
Or after somedays you can try to make him understand okey.

Subhman:- bhai thank you so much these days I and ishan both are fighting too much and because of this sometimes Ishan is badly hurt so I asked you this so that I can calm myself.

Rohit:- subhman try to be clam with him he is a emotional person so it's hard for him to control his emotions make him trust that you are not goone hurt him .that you can die for him i know that sometimes at the heat of that moments sometimes we get so much angery that if shout on our partners and what not but we should not we should understand them and i know you know how to handle ishan so don't worry you are perfect for him don't take stress okey my boy.

Subhman:- thank you Bhai and i haoo your and virat's fight is solved now .

Rohit:- don't worry I will make him understand that I love him.

Then subhman hug rohit and went towards room but he saw virat bhai is coming towards his room.

Virat saw subhman infornt of his room so he went towards him and said,

Virat:- subhi why are you here di you need something.

Subhman:- no bhai I just came here to talk to Rohit Bhai.

Virat:- okey so did you talk with him.

Subhman:- yes I did thanks Bhai for asking.

Virat:- i think you should get some sleep you need that tomorrow is going to be tough day,

Subhman:- okey Bhai good night see you.

Virat:- good night my boy.

Then they both left to their rooms ,
When subhman entered the room he saw ishan was sleeping while hugging a pillow so he went towards bed and then without making any noise he entered in bed.

And hug ishan tightly who put his head on subhman's chest and said,

Ishan:- where you went.

Subhman:- i thought you were sleeping I went to Rohit Bhai for something.

Ishan:- you know na I can't sleep with you and let's sleep I am feeling tired.

Subhman:- okey babe good night.

He kissed on ishan's forehead and ishan kissed on subhman's chest and they both fall asleep.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍

And thank you so much for your support you guys are awesome you are my family thank you so much thank you.