Chapter 30

All were set to get in field today the some players are not playing because of the lose of world cup so there are so much pressure on each team members although they are trying there best to not look nervous infornt of anyone but still what can they do .

On the other hand captain Surya Kumar yadav was so nervous he was biting his nails he was being first time captain he never lead a team before although he knows that everyone will give their best but still he was a little worried.

And subhman was with ishan giving him emotional support because ishan was also panicking he knows that if something goes wrong it will effect whole team so it's putting pressure on him.

Bowling line up was all set they are nervous but excited and also super confident that they will give their 100 and 10 percent in this match.

They match will gone start at 7 so everyone was  practicing and focusing on their games rohit Bhai was giving them tips and correcting their posture and mistakes.

Subhman was with virat bhai motivating everyone in the team he knows it's super hard for everyone.

So the match started and goes very well Indian won the match ishan and Surya dada complete their half century and subhman was in cloud nine.

Ishan always be happy whenever subhman do best in his match hit century or half century he was being happiest dance and praise him so much.

He always be there for him so when today ishan need him he will be there for him cheer for him and always stand there for him.

When ishan entered in dressing room subhman jump on him and hug him tight and kissed on his cheeks he was smiling like idiot like a person in love .

He said,

Subhman:- Ishu I am so happy you did so great I am so happy baby it's feel so good let's party tonight.

Ishan:- we will buy after winning this series because there is no point of celebrating today's won if we didn't win the series so let's win the series first then we will party all night .

Subhman:- okey but for today let's eat your favourite food okey.

Ishan:- okey.

Everyone in the room feel left out because of this couple Rahul Bhai looked at hardik and went to him put his head on his shoulder.

Rohit Bhai also went towards virat bhai and embrace him and kiss him on his forehead.

Shami Bhai looked at siraj who was looking at him and they both smiled towards eachother.

And others in team said.

We are single with no one to get mingle.

Then Surya Bhai give a solid speech to today's playing eleven praze them for today's match.

And hugged them others also joined the them and Surya Bhai said to Rohit Bhai,

Surya:- if you are in this match it will be more fantastic.

Rohit:- it's already fantastic match we don't need us I mean it's better if we take rest sometimes and let the youngest play for India too you lead our team very well I am proud of you .

Surya:- it happened because of you .
I learn leadership from you no one can take your place in Indian cricket team.

They both hug eachother and then Surya Bhai hugged virat too because he was pouting that no one hugged him.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.