Chapter 23

Subhman's grandfather is the one who is happy to saw that they both become much then just wedded husbands he has a very sharp eye of eagle.

When they entered and was sitting on sofa he saw that a dark purple mark on ishan's neck and was half covered with hoddie that he was wearing.

Dadaji being dadaji know that he will tease subhman but not now their family is there so it's not good to take out his grandsons private life out.

He saw that ishan also noticed that his hoddie shifted so he fix it too.

Dadaji is super excited to see how they both goone live here .

They all were talking the match and everything after they are done subhman's mom said,

Subhman's mom:- tum dono thak gaye hoge na Tao jaldi se fresh ho jao or for bukh bhi lagi hogi mai tum dono ke liye gram gram parathe bana deti hu.

Subhman:- okey mummy.

Ishan:- okey mummy thank you.

Subhman's mom smiled at them and they both went to upstairs and first ishan went to take shower then subhman.

Ishan take out their luggage and he give all their clothes to wash properly although the clothes are already washed but this is a thing in Indians that whenever they came from trip no matter how much the clothes are good or even when they wear it one time they washed it and ishan also does that .

Then they came downstairs and ishan went to wash clothes by himself he normally don't do that but subhman is a person who likes his clothes that are washed by hands .

So for his husband he washed all their clothes and then take them to tarace to let them dry under the hot sun.

He was spreading clothes on ropes that time subhman came there and kissed on ishan cheeks and said,

Subhman:- Ishu ye kab hoga muje bhuk lagi hai chal na pehle kha lete hai kuch

Ishan:- subhi bas toda time lagega or ager jaldi kar na hai to meri help kar na.

Subhman:- okey dear hubby.

Ishan blushed hearing hubby from subhman they both then help eachother then after they are done they went downstairs in hall.

But subhi noticed that ishan's neck is fully visible and the marks their can be seen from far so he take ishan so side .

Away from his family so that they won't hear them  And said ,

Subhman:- Ishu teri neck dekhi rahi hai ja or kuch aaisa pehen ke aa Jo use cover kar de.

Ishan:- ha muje yad he nahi raha mai aata hu 2 minute me .

Ishan went to their room to find something to wear so that he can cover his neck and everyone sat on dinning table for eating food .

Subhman's mom saw that ishan is not hear so he asked subhman,

Subhman's mom:- subhi ishan kaha gaya.

Subhman:- mummy usko thndi lag Rahi thi to vo apne liye kuch garm kapde lene gaya .

Subhman's mom:- kay ho gaya usko kahi fever to nahi huaa na.

Subhman:- nahi mummy bas usko todi thnd lag rahi thi uske liye ye environment new hai na esliye shayad.

Subhman's mom:- okey okey.

After that ishan also join them and they all started to eat .

Subhman's mom try to resist the thought of ishan being not well but she is a mother so she can't hold herself more and asked ishan,..

Subhman's mom:- ishan bete tu thik hai na tuje fever to nahi hai na sab thik hai na.

Ishan :- ha mummy sab thik hai don't worry vo aj thnd jada hai na bas esliye mai ne hoddie pehni hai varna or kuch nahi .

Subhman's mom:- accha thik hai .

Then they all eat after that ishan and subhman helped subhman's mom to clear the dinning table and help her washing utensils and everything.

After that the family decided to play Ludo .

And others games.

They played for long time.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Actually i wanna ask should I make this story of 25 chapters or 30 chapters I am confused help me in comments.

Hope you all like it 🥰😍