Chapter 14

Next morning when they woke up ishan was feeling incredible pain because of their last night activities and subhman saw him like that and come closer to him he knew ishan is in pain but seeing ishan naked want subhman to do it more( yes Ishu and subhi both are naked because our subhman sir was so tired and sleepy last night so they didn't put clothes on but who cares they can feel eachother's warmth)

Well but he put that thought aside and help ishan to take shower and get dressed up then they came to have breakfast with team in dinning room ishan was lipping because of how hard subhman went well its not their first time doing that just this time subhman went so much rougher then usual that's why but ishan was trying his best to walk properly but he can't still trying.

When they reach they sit together as always ishan have to cover his neck because of subhman make hickeys all over his neck well subhman always do that so it's normal but not normal for their team to see hickeys on his neck so he were hoodie to hide his marks and also the wheather was cold so no one ask any questions.

The series went good and India won both series subhman and ishan both score runs for their team and also completed their century after that they all came to India and just after a week their is going to start world cup in which they both are selected and ishan is their as a substitute player because shreyas is playing now he is fir and healthy.

The world cup was going well everything was good but then subhman had dengue so he can't play some matches so ishan play in that and after subhman recovered he started to play and also was so close to make his century in world cup but fate is not in his support that time .

Something was different because sara came to watch their match but subhman was totally ignoring her because he don't want any scandal he know if he talk or look at her Their is goone be some shit on internet so he try his best to ignore her after their match with Netherland they all were in dressing room that time Sachin sir and their family come Their well Sara's mother didn't come it's just her father and her brothers and she herself.

They enter the room and saw every one was chilling their so they also join them and they all were talking just then something caught their eyes subhman and ishan was teasing eachother and subhman snatch ishan's phone and he was didn't giving him that and ishan was trying his best to get his phone but subhman is taller then him.

So he bite on subhman's shoulder and subhman scream due to pain and ishan grab that apportunity and snatch his phone back but now subhman want to take revange garb ishan's hand and pull him toward himself and from ishan's back cage him .

Ishan try to free himself but subhman is way more stronger then ishan and without thinking anything he bite on ishan's neck and started to suck their ishan being ishan he also bite subhman on his hands and on shoulder they both were biting eachother and cursing eachother but they didn't notice that everyone was staring at them like all in their mind what the fuck they are doing.

Rohit Bhai have to step in have to stop them from this chaos he scold them not too much he scold them like speaking after that both started to play video game again and then after sometime ishan neck was fully covered with marks and siraj Bhai saw that and he told ishan that his neck is covered with marks and that turned in deep purple red colour and ishan open his camera and saw that and then he looked at subhman.

And shout on him and told him what he did and also he was super angry Sachin sir and teammates also looked at that and everyone was shocked because the hickeys is not looking like it will fade in day or in two days but it's look like it will take months and then again rohit Bhai calmed both of them or else they will start fight and then he scold them and told them not to do this in future they just nod because in their mind they know that this will not goone happen they crave for eachother's body for their smell how can they will stop it when it gives them pleasure.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)
Hope you all like it 🥰😍.

Hey guys should I write one bl fanfiction on every team members making them bl couple I mean it should be okk or not please tell me.