Chapter 8

Subhman enter ishan's room and sat on bed waiting for ishan to come out of washroom after sometime ishan came out of washroom and saw subhman and without caring anything he jump on subhi .

Subhman who was shocked by ishan's this action some how balanced himself then he hug Ishan he miss him and he hug him tight that they whole body was pressing with eachother there in no gap between them and then ishan said in subhman's ear,

Ishan:- I miss you

Subhman:- I miss you too.
I think after our grandparents fix our marriage we can't stay away from eachother.

Ishan:- yes you are right.

Ishan get up from subhman's lap and sit beside him on bed and they both started to talk,

Subhman:- ishan what do you think after marriage how will we goone live .

Ishan :- like we live in hotel simple just the difference is that we are living with your family instead of our teammates

Subhman:- Ohhh okey,do you think we should tell our teammates about our marriage.

Ishan:- I don't think so we will keep it as a secret because if we reveal that we are married then maybe we will not be able to hook up with girls.

Subhman:- i think you are right we will tell them when right time comes .

They were talking when someone knock on the door of ishan's room it's ishan's grandmother she said,

Ishan's grandmother:- ishan chal kuch kha le tuje bukh lagi hogi.

Ishan :- ha dadi aa raha hu .

Then they both went to downstairs and eat snacks then play games with their family help them in preparation of wedding so they next day was sangit day so they all was preparing for that and everything was so in hurry that they all want everything to be perfect but in less time so they have to put extra hardwork.

Then at 11 everyone sleeps well you know where subhman sleep yes he sleeps in ishan's room because why not he is his soon to be wife/ husband.

Next morning

So everyone was running from here to there you know our indian wedding.

After that at 12 they started the Sangit function and ishan's grandmother and subhman's grandmother started to play dholak and the function went smoothly ( I don't know about Sangit function)

The next day was mehndi function and that was at evening so everything was chill but for their parents no it's not chill because they all was like we have to find best mehndi maker to make mehndi on our hands specially ladies and for ishan and subhman they both were playing video games in subhman's room.

And just that time someone slam the door open and come inside it's subhman's sister and she said,

Subhman's sister:- guys I need your help.

They both look at eachother and in confusion asked what happened di why do you need our help she said,

Subhman's sister:- I don't know what to ware in mehndi function at Evening today.

Ishan :- di no matter what you ware you look beautiful in every outfit.

But she said,

Subhman's sister:- ishan but today I have to look more beautiful because it's my brother's wedding and today is mehndi function so help me in choosing my dress and makeup and jewelry.

They looked at each other and said,

Subhman:- but di how can we know about girls dresses you have so many dresses, makeup and jewellery.

Subhman's sister:- just get up and come in my room and help me.

She then went to her room, and the two boys following her went to her room .

( Subhman's thought:- ye meri shadi hai ya didi ki Etna to Mai kud ready nahi huaa jitna didi ho Rahi hai .

Per chodo ladkiyo ko kuch bolna nahi chahiye ready hone ke mamle me var na kud ke mehndi vale din pitai ho jayegi faltu Mai)

They help her choosing her dress and all after they it's almost evening so they both went to dress up too.

Well guys they call their relatives not much but close one like ishan's father's sister and brother and subhman's father's sister brother then their mom family some one like this just close one and they are doing proper Indian wedding with every function ( that obviously  i don't know much about).
And the pre wedding shoot and all so like this.

The menhdi started and the mehndi maker started to make menhdi on subhman and ishan's hand and everyone started to dance and enjoy after that their mom and sister and other members also put mehndi .

And just like this the mehndi function went .

So the haldi and wedding will be on next part.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍