Chapter 4

Well after all the chaos happened in ishan's house he was feeling like what happened just now.

Well he was so confused if he did right or not like if he should marry subhman or not so he decided to call him.

Ishan:- hello subhi

Subhman:- yes Ishu i know you are thinking.i know what happened everything at your house is so sudden I am in shock too.

Ishan:- well subhi do you think what we did is right.

Subhman:- I don't know Ishu actually what we did is to our grandparents happiness.

Ishan:- subhi we should meet and talk about this.

Subhman:- well okey but where should we meet.

Ishan:- I am coming to Punjab and then let's meet somewhere like you know any place or should we meet at hotel or cafe.

Subhman:- I think we should not meet in hotel or cafe I have one of my relatives house which is empty no one lives there we should meet their.

Ishan:- that's great then pick me up from airport.

Subhman:- ok when are you coming tell me the time.

Ishan:- I am coming from late night flight it will take me 3 hours to teach their and the flight will land at 3 so are you sure you can come at that night.

Subhman:- yes I can don't worry about that.

They cut the call then ishan started to pack some of his clothes and then he book his tickets.  Told his family that he is going to Punjab for some work he didn't tell them that he is going to meet subhman he knows that they will not let him go if he told them so that's why he didn't tell them truth .

His family said goodbye to him then his brother drop him to airport on the way of airport.

Raj :- Ishan tu subhman se Milne ja Raha hai na .

Ishan:- bhai apko pata hai na kal Jo bhi huaa uske bad hum dono ko bat karne ki bohot jarurat hai.

Raj:- tu sahi bol Raha hai per dhyan se fight mat kar baith na.

Ishan:- ha bhai.bhai gar pe mat batana please

Raj :- ha nahi bataunga tuje subhman pick karne aayega kay?

Ishan:- ha vo aane vala hai .

Raj :- tu hotel me rahega ya uske gar pe .

Ishan:- nahi bhai hum hotel Mai nahi rahenge or na he uske gar pe actually uske relative ka gar Khali hai to aj ke liye vahi pe rahenge .

Raj :- aacha thik hai.

After 10 minutes they arrived at airport and ishan went inside the airport he hug his brother and said bye to him before going.

Then after checking he went inside plan and after hours of flight he arrived at Punjab in Amritsar.

After coming out of plan then he meet subhman who was waiting for him ishan saw him and went towards him. He hug him and ofcourse subhman hug him back .

Subhman:- You looks sleepy let's go to my relatives house so that we can get sleep I feel sleepy too.i miss you.

Ishan:- yaa kinda feeling sleepy so let's go and I miss you too.

They both went to Subhman's relatives house when they reach ishan got call from his mom.

Ishan's mom :- did you reach beta.

Ishan:- yes mom just few minutes ago .

Ishan's mom:- okey then are you going to hotel.

Ishan lie to his mom because he can't tell her that will be bad so he just said,

Ishan:- yes mummy I am and I am feeling so sleepy so I will talk to you in morning bye love you.

Ishan's mom:- okey love you too baby

The call end and after 10 minutes they reach to Subhman's relatives house and went inside.

Ishan saw that subhman prepared everything they need like food also he clean the house .

Then ishan went to bedroom and was about to take shower but subhman came and said let's take shower together.ishan was feeling awkward and subhman notice that and said .

Subhman:- Ishu we are not doing this first time and also it's not like we are having sex e are just going to take shower together.

Ishan:- it's not like that subhi I am not feeling awkward about that but you know we are going to marry next week so that's not appropriate.

Subhman:- come on Ishu don't think about that so much we will talk about that later for now let's take shower.

Ishan have to agree because subhman is not going to agree for showering separately after that they take shower together ( they didn't did anything so don't think anything guys)it was. Just normal hot shower ishan was feeling so tired so shubham wash him .

After their shower they wear comfortable clothes and then went to hall heat the food and eat that both of them were so much tired so they thought of sleeping just after eating but they wash their utensils then went to bed .

When they reach the bed both throw themselves in bed and cuddle with each other they miss each other's embarc they miss eachother's smell and warmth of eachother's so in no time they both fall asleep.

Guys I make a new Instagram Id just for bl contact and for telling you when I will update my Id name is sakhee__0202 and their is photo of ishman hugging.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍