Chapter 27

They were sitting together in plane and was talking with each other.

Ishan:- subhman listen

Subhman:- if I say I don't want to listen so would you shut your mouth up.

Ishan smack his head and said,

Ishan:- subhi what am I to you.

Ishan eyes getting teary but he didn't show to subhi .

Subhman:- Ishu why you are asking this question all of sudden.

Ishan :- because I want to know not tell me

Subhman:- so Ishu you are light of my sun circle of my moon milk of my coffee greenery of my garden half part of my soul king ofu heart beat of heart.
Actually you are everything to me you can't even imagine how much you are needed in my life.
And I can't imagine living without you.
You are mine and only mine.

Ishan smiled a bit he know that subhman indirectly tell him that he love him and he loved how subhman cherish him in his life

He looked at subhman and said thank you baby.

Subhman peck on ishan's forehead and said ,

Subhman:-mine Ishu .

They both hugged eachother.

And the storm that is flowing in ishan's heart stopped.

They both then talk about everything like everything you can imagine.

Their flight landed and they both get out of it and booked a cab.

Ishan and subhman sit together and subhman was looking out of the window looking super beautiful and the view in front of ishan is much better then the scenery out side .

Subhman said,

Subhman:- Ishu don't you think the weather today is a bit cold here in Punjab it's not like this .

Ishan:-  stupid Punjab is different states so it's normal that here and there the weathers are different.

Subhman:- ohh okey okey but I am feeling cold.

Ishan:- me too but we will reach out hotel soon don't worry .then you can take hot bath and be under hot blanket.

Subhman:- yes .

They both reach their hotel and quickly went to their room.

They take hot bath and started to arrange their clothes.

Virat and Rohit Bhai entered in room more like bragged in room.

Rohit:- welcome both of you how was your journey.

Subhman:- it's great Bhai .
How about both of you.

Virat:- i think good but this lazy ass always wants to sleep so we can't talk in flight.

Virat made sad face.

Ishan:- bhai sometimes even subhi fall asleep because he is tired and it's normal.

Virat:- I know Ishu but he always sleeps and never talk with me never looked at me never listen to me never pay attention to me .

Ishan was about to talk just then Hardik and Rahul entered the room and said ,

Hardik and Rahul:- hii guys.

Everyone in room:- hii bhai ,hii rahuliya ,hii Rahul.

Rohit:- it's not like that i always listen to you and i never ignore you.

They both started to argue and hardik looked at ishan and subhman for explaining.

Ishan explained everything to them they both looked at each other and then subhman said ,

Subhman:- guys why virat bhai is saying that because rohit Bhai always looked at him whenever he talks right.

Hardik:- subhi it's normal virat is feeling irritating because of rohit Bhai keeps going for work and don't giving him time.

Ishan:- subhi listen work is at his place and giving time to your partner is at his place so if you are thinking of doing something like this then I am goone share room with virat bhai.

Subhman:- i didn't even did something like this .

Ishan:- A warning is must .

Rahul then said ,

Rahul:- guys please let it be aside and let's cook down virat first .

They agreed and all went to them and ,

Hardik :- just shut up both of you .

Rahul:- guys please ishan and subhman both are tired so I think we should let them sleep we have match day after tomorrow and we have to practice too so for now let's go to our room.

They all went to their room and subhman said to ishan that he is going to meet rohit Bhai,

Ishan said ok and ishan went to bed for getting some sleep he is tired.

------------------------------------

I am really sorry for not updating but I am still not feeling well.

I am trying my best to be normal but it's hard and my school also started so maybe the updates will be late .

And the time i spend with you is my life's best time you are someone who is my moon .

I don't know if you goone read it but thank you and you are best in yourself.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.