Chapter 22

They all are done by there every match and now they are taking flight to Punjab.

Ishan and subhman both were happy they goone see their family after a long time they are excited to meet everyone although ishan miss his family too but he is okey with that he love subhman's family as much as he do with his own .

And now Subhman's family is his own family so he is excited to meet them .

In plan they were sitting together and subhman said,

Subhman:- Ishan tuje Teri family ki yaad nahi aati kay .

Ishan:- aati hai na bohot aati hai per ab teri family bhi to meri he family hai na.

Subhman:- thank you yarr tune hame bhi teri he family ki tarh payar Diya .

Ishan:- vo meri bhi family hai.

Then they both feeling sleepy hug eachother and sleep.

Before landing ishan woke up and also wake subhman up and said do you want to use washroom.

Subhman:- yes I really need to si move a side and let me go .

Ishan :- okey hurry.

After subhman ishan also use washroom and then they both sit silently subhman out his head on ishan's shoulder.

The most comforting place in the world he don't know but he is feeling so much emotions all of sudden.

Like he want to hug ishan kiss him and just be with him stick with hi he want to cuddle with him he just want to cling on ishan.

And also he was having flood of love towards this person subhman started to realise that he love ishan not as a friend but as a lover he Fully didn't understand till now but the locks of his heart is started to open.

On the other hand
Ishan was no Better but he actually want to spend some time with subhi quality time .

They didn't had that from a long time like they usually stay in their room but they didn't did anything except sex and cuddling with eachother or playing video games.

He want to go on dates with him he want to have some sweet memories with him as a couple he want to do some crazy things with his husband.

Just being with subhi makes ishan happy but he want to live a life like normal couples do like husband wife he want to be like that he want to care for subhi and hug him and cuddle with him.

But his heart want more then that inside his heart he knew that he want to have subhi to himself he want subhman to fall in love with him because he already fall for that boy who became his life now.

Everyday of ishan's life started with subhman's smile his face and end with his smiling face he just want him to be happy with him.

In today's generation people usually don't find true love and if they did then they are super lucky there grandfather's made the marry to each other.

Everything was going well and both of them are falling in love with eachother without realising.

They reach airport.

There was subhman's father came to pick them up from airport then the saw them after they are infornt of subhman's father first thing they both was they touch his feets taking his blessings.

Subhman:- peri ponaa papa ji.

Ishan :- peri ponaa papaji.

Subhman's father:- kush raho dono.

Then they all drive towards their home when they entered the house mummy and everyone was waiting for them they all take blessings of them .

Hug them and told them they miss them.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍