Chapter 2

Alec above^^^

I forgot how much I hated school, I thought as I listened to my math teacher ask kids to solve some problems. I on the other hand, I was doodling in the notebook I brought. 

I was just finishing a doodle when the notebook was snatched from my desk. I looked up to see a very angry math teacher. Her name was Mrs. Sunny. She's always angry though.

"Get out of my classroom." She said pointing to the door.

"Gladly." I said while getting up and walking out of her classroom.

*******I'm going to jump to the end of the day because I'm not good at school scenes**********

I wish I didn't have to blend in by going to highschool. I graduated already. I walked out of the school and my stupid phone decided to ring.

"What? I'm not in the mood so just call back another time."

"Sam you need to calm down. What happened?"

"My ass of a math teacher got me suspended for a week. Why did I have to be put in a fucking highschool."

"Sam don't blow you're cover. Kid's are around there are they not?"

"Yes..."

"Then shut you're mouth and stay out of school for a week. Go K some R's."

"Fine. Bye."

"Bye."

I hug up and headed towards my car.

"Hey wait up Sam!"

I turned around to see Kaylie and Alec.

"I thought I said to just leave me alone."

"Look were sorry for being weird and shit but let's forget about that and be friends."

I nodded. "So what did you guys come over here for?"

"We heard you got suspended." Alec said.

"So you came over to tell me that you heard I got suspended?"

"Ye-"

"No. He's being weird. Would you like to come over for dinner tonight at 7?"

"Uh sure." I wrote my phone number down on a piece of paper and handed it to Kaylie. "Call me to tell me directions or something."

She nodded and I got in my car and drove home.

************************

I was in my house in my room thinking of a plan. Once that was done I looked around my house to make sure nobody could see anything. Nobody was out there so I put on my smooth tight black leather pants, black bra, black leather jacket, and black boots. I put on my red lipstick and put the lipstick in the pocket of my jacket. I sprayed some perfume on me so it would be a different scent and put on blue contacts and a black piece of cloth that went over my eyes but had eye holes in it.

I looked outside and still nobody. I walked outside and climbed a tree.I jumped around on trees until I found some rogues. There were only two. I couldn't smell the difference between rogues and pack members, but hunters are taught to know the difference.

I jumped down from the tree and looked at them. They turned around do to the sound. One widened his eyes. The other one just glared.

"Please just leave us. We mean no harm." The first guy said with wide eyes.

"Jason shut up. It's just a girl, she can't hur-" He was cut off by my knife going into his chest where his heart is.

"Can't hurt you huh." I said looking down at him. I looked at the one named Jason and he looked scared.

"You're the best one aren't you?"

"Why yes I am. I'll do you a favor. I'll make you're death quick just like his. Only if you don't-" And he ran. "Run."

I ran after him and grabbed my other knife. I threw it and it went in his side. He let out a howl of pain and fell to the ground. He shifted back and started breathing heavily. He looked up at me and I looked down at him with annoyance. 

"You're death would have been quick just like his if you didn't run. Now it won't be."

"You're so fast."

"Yeah that's why I'm the number 1 hunter." I bent down and put a hand on the knife and moved it to the right. It was cutting through him. He screamed and I heard the bushes rustle. Before I could even turn around I heard a growl.

I grabbed the knife and stabbed Jason in the heart and took it out of him and took out my lipstick and wrote S on the forehead. I did the same to the other guy and went back home to get ready for the dinner.

********************

After my shower I blow dried my blonde hair and after that I looked in the mirror. I forgot to take the contacts off. I took those off and then my phone rang. I gripped my towel tightly and answered my phone.

"Hello?"

"Yeah uh it's Kaylie. We need to cancel dinner because...uh something came up so yeah were gonna do it another day k?"

"Yeah okay. See you tomorrow."

Then I hung up. I new why they had to cancel.

!#$%^&*!$%^&***&^%$#!!#$%^&**&^%$##$%^&*!#$%^&**&^%$#!!#$%^&#$%^#$%^!$%^#$%^#$

Next chapter will be longer