Chapter 3

I changed chapter 2 a bit so go ahead and look at that. If you don't the signature changed to just S and Alec and everybody never showed up and seen her there. Just read it. It'll be easier. Sam above^^^

Alec's POV

Me, Caleb, and Kaylie ran into the forrest when patrol spotted something outside of our border. It wasn't anybody's land so we could go on it. We stopped as we seen two dead rogues. I remembered them, but they were harmless. But then I looked at there forehead's. 'S' It was the number 1 hunter.

I growled lowly. We shifted and walked over to them. (They have clothes on when they shift.) "Why do hunter's even exist. Their so cruel."

"I know. It's disgusting."

"Let's grab them and Kaylie call Sam and tell her we need to cancel the dinner."

"Okay." She nodded and shifted back running home while me and Caleb grabbed their bodies.

Sam's POV

"Hey Harold. What's up?"

"I need you to grab one of the pack members."

"Have anyone in mind?"

"Yes..."

"Who?"

"Kaylie Woods."

"The alpha's sister and the beta's mate? Sure."

"Okay any chance you can do it tonight?"

"Of course I can. Talk to you soon."

Then I hung up and got into my hunting wear. I got into the trees and went to the pack house. I made sure to spray a bunch of perfume on me so nobody could sense me. I brought it so I could cover Kaylie's scent too.

I found her window and opened it. Surprisingly Caleb wasn't there. I walked over to her bed and put a hand over her mouth and shook her. She opened her eyes and stared wide eyed at me.

"You make one sound and I'll cut you're neck open."

She nodded and I took my hand off and the sheets and sprayed her with the perfume then put duck-tape over her mouth and tied her hands together and feet together. I picked her up and got into the trees again.

I was soon by my house and I put a blindfold over her eyes and got down from the tree and walked inside and went downstairs and put her in the silver cell blocking her mind-link. She probably mind-linked someone earlier but she couldn't anymore.

I took the everything off of her and shut the cell door. "Who are you?"

"Nobody." I grabbed the chloroform and the cloth and went inside of the cell again. She got up ready to attack. She went to send a kick to me but I grabbed her foot and twisted it so she would have to turn her body.

I slowly moved up her leg and put the cloth to her mouth. She wasn't breathing it in.

"You'll only make this harder for you."

She gave in and soon she was asleep. I felt like playing a trick on her. I took all of my stuff off and ran upstairs and put it away.

It was only 10 pm. I still had to go to school tomorrow. Once I heard Kaylie yelling down there I grabbed a knife ready to act like I found her. I ran down the stairs looking scared. Kaylie looked confused.

"Shh. I'm gonna get you out of there."

"How did you find me?"

"I seen some ugly chick carrying you in here. I live in the woods remember?"