Chapter 14

After this there is only 1 chapter and an epilogue left. I can't believe it. I know this book was short but I hope you guys like it. Luca and Lia above.

Alec's POV

It's already been a week. Kaylie and Caleb help for practice but this is hard without her. What am I supposed to do when she's not here?

I sat next to her holding her hand while Kaylie and Caleb watched the twins. I haven't talked about the twins so maybe that will help. 

"Lia is half hunter and half werewolf. She's going to be a strong little girl. She looks just like you Sam. Luca is going to be a great Alpha. He looks like me....Please wake up baby. Me,Luca and Lia need you. Please wake up soon."

I kissed her forehead and walked out of her room. I made my way to my office is the pack house so I could finish some work. Once I got there I went right to work.

*Knocking*

"Come in."

"Alpha rogues are attacking and there are a lot of them. Our patrols are falling. Some rogues already got in." My gamma said quickly.

"Get the children and people who are un able to fight and get them to the safe house. Tell Kaylie to take Luca and Lia to Sam's room with a 2 nurses in there and 3 guards outside. Can you do that for me?"

He nodded and ran off. I ran outside and seen the children and people un-able to fight running to the safe house and the men and women who are fighting. I seen Kaylie and Caleb run out and stand next to me.

"Alright. We need to take them down and make sure at least one rogue is alive to question. Let's go!"

We all shifted and ran to go fight. We seen the rogues running towards us and I instantly grabbed the neck of one killing him instantly. I kept going at it and ripping throats open.

I just hope that the 3 guards can protect my family.

'Alpha rogues are trying to get in the pack hospital. What should we do?' I heard in my head.

'Take Luca, Lia, and Sam to the safe house. Leave the beds just have the nurses pick the babies up and one of you pick Sam up. Get out of there as fast as you can.'

I fought and fought until there was that one rogue left. He was being held down. I shifted back and a pack member handed me some shorts. I put them on and walked over to the rogue.

"Shift!"

He whimpered and shifted. The wolf got off of him and there stood a naked kid who looked to be about 16. He didn't look any older and he couldn't be any younger because you shift at 16.

"Get him some shorts and take him to the cells." I ordered and ran to the safe house. I unlocked the doors and heard Luca and Lia crying. I looked to see the nurses trying to calm them. I knew what they wanted though. They wanted there mom.

I walked up to the guard holding Sam and he handed her to me. I walked up to the nurses.

"Move them so they can see her."

They nodded and showed Luca and Lia there mom. They stopped crying then and looked at her. I handed Sam back to the guard and the nurses kept the twins by her. 

"There are still 3 rogues in the hospital. Stay here. I'll come back."

I got out of the safe house and locked the doors. I ran to the pack hospital to see the doors ripped off. I walked in and heard voices.

"Come out come out where ever you are. Give us the the mother and babies."

They are idiots. "Oh idiots. Were over here." I heard running and then seen 3 guys wearing scrub pants. 

"Who are you?" One guy asked.

"You won't get my mate and kids."

Their eyes widened and then guards showed up next to me.

"Get them and put them in the cells."

I walked away and ran back to the safe house. I opened the doors to hear the voice I've been wanting to hear for a week now.

"Shhh. Mommy's here. Shhh." I walked in slowly with tears in my eyes. I seen my blonde headed mate standing there with the twins in her arms. She looked up and smiled at me. "Hey Alec."

I ran to her and hugged her watching that I didn't squish the twins."I can't believe your awake."

"Yeah I couldn't leave my family now could I. They really are adorable."

I nodded smiling widely at her. "Everybody is clear to leave now."

They all left and I walked back with Sam and the twins. I was so happy she was awake.

Sam's POV

I had woken up to crying. I opened my eyes to see a guard looking at something. I looked at what he was looking at and it was my babies. They were crying. They stopped at looked in my eyes. Lia had my eyes. She was a hunter and a werewolf. damn she's gonna be strong.

(A/N So I've been thinking....I really want to do a sequel. The more I think about it the more I want to do it.)

They started giggling. "Hey why did they calm down. Why are they giggling? Hey do you guys kno-" She gasped. "They Luna's awake!"

I smiled and I was set down. I looked around and was confused. Whatever. I went to my babies and took them from the nurses.

"Shh. Mommy's here. Shhh." I felt someone watching me and I looked up to see Alec. "Hey Alec." I said smiling at him. He walked up to me and hugging me making sure to not hurt the twins.

"I can't believe your awake." He said.

"Yeah I couldn't leave my family now could I. They really are adorable."

I seen him nod at me with a smile. "Everybody is clear to leave."

Me and Alec went back to the pack house and I couldn't be more happier of what my life has become. I love my family so much.

************************************************