Chapter 7

Sam's outfit above^^Only the top and shorts nothing else.

Sam's POV

My life feels wrong. Everything is wrong. My parents can't be dead. I can't be 19. But when I think hard about it. It feels right.

Right now I was laying on the bed hugging my pillow when there was a knock. I looked over at the door and seen that one guy. I don't know his name but he looked sad.

"I just realized I don't know you're name."

He looked at me and came over and sat in the chair by the hospital bed I'm in. "Alec. I know you won't understand this now and if you ever get you're memory back.....You'll hate me even if I were to apologize. But I'm gonna do it anyways."

"What?"

"I'm so sorry. I-I didn't know and I should have listened to Kaylie but...I'm to stubborn to listen to anybody but myself. I hurt the one person I'm never supposed to hurt only love and care for."

Then he got up and made his way to the door. "Wait!"

He turned around to look at me.

"I don't get it. What do you mean by all that?"

"You'll hopefully remember soon."

Then he left. Stupid head! I can't remember. I can't....I can't think straight, I can't do anything. I don't feel like myself. I feel like I'm in a different body.

I'm never going to remember if I just sit here like I'm helpless. I got up and walked out the door. What kind of hospital is this?

I started walking around and then I found the door. I walked out and we were in the fricken woods. What the heck? I walked into the woods not even knowing where I'm going.

I was going to find something that would trigger my memory.

****************************

It was dark now. I'm still walking and it's almost pitch black. It would be a miracle if I found something. Then I tripped.

Maybe it was pitch black because I thought I was walking on forest ground but this was a step. I looked and seen a house right in front of me. It looked so familiar.

I got up and walked up to the door. It was open so I walked in. I found a light switch and turned that on. It was a disaster in here.

I looked around and walked up to the second story. I went into every room and there was only one left. I opened it up and it was a bedroom. This looked even more familiar than the house. Although I could barely see the house so I may be wrong.

There were pictures so I picked them up. It was of me when I was a little older than 10 it looked like. I didn't remember it though. I walked back down the stairs and looked in every room before I found stairs.

Me being curious walked down them. There was a fricken cell down here. There was also dry blood on the ground in there too.

"Oh god." I said. I went back up the stairs and back into that room I was in earlier. I had to of been here. Pictures me are here. Maybe I have a stalker? I wouldn't know.

Whatever. I turned the light off and laid in the bed. I was out like a light.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sam I need to tell you something."

"What is it Harold?"

"You're parents didn't die in a car accident....They were killed by werewolves."

"If this is a joke it's not funny."

"I'm not kidding Sam. They were Hunters. They kill rogues which are wolves that were either kicked our, or were born out of a pack. A pack is a group of werewolves. The Alpha is the leader, Beta is the second in command. Luna is the Alpha's mate. Beta female is the Beta's mate obviously. A mate is short term for soulmate. Every werewolf has them. You are never to hurt them only love and care for them. You can tell by tingles and shocks that go through you. You're a hunter too. You're human and so were you're parents. I'm the leader of the good Hunters."

"Werewolves aren't real..."

"Sam seriously. I'm not lying. But now that you're 16, you can get you're first hunter's job."

I shot up from the bed breathing heavy. Oh my god. The only words that stunned me were 'You are never to hurt them only love and care for them.'

Alec. He said that He hurt the one person he was supposed to love and care for. Who did he hurt? Was he talking about me? If he was does that mean I'm his mate? If I am then how did he hurt me? Maybe we liked me and he's human.

My head started to hurt as I was trying to remember more. I got up from the bed and realized it was morning. I looked in the closet and found clothes. Girl clothes obviously. I just grabbed something that Kaylie was wearing yesterday.

I had on black shorts and this top that didn't cover my whole stomach. It was white and flowy with a heart on it and black, white, and gray tribal print inside the heart. It was cute so i put it on.

I hated bra's. I wish I was still 10 without boobs. Yeah I remember a lot more from that dream- or memory I should say. It triggered other things like periods. Those sounded horrible. Cramps? Getting angry easier? Sheesh.

Even how guys make jokes about it being our time of the month. Like are you serious? I'd like to see them be on a period every month.

(Am I right girls?)

I put on these flip flops and walked down the steps. Now I just need to find my way pack to...The giant houses? I don't know what they are.

I walked out the front door and walked straight. I would hopefully find the giant houses going straight.

If I don't then well....I'm screwed.

While I made my way back to where I came from I thought. What was Alec sorry for? Why would I hate him if I remembered? He did something to me and I want to find out what it was. If he is a werewolf and I am his mate then I couldn't hate him. I could only love and care for him. At least I hope I still would. How bad could it really be?

*************************************************************

It's not that long but it's more of a filler I guess you could say. I just wanted to update for you guys because I haven't updated even if I had writers block but I'll be updating a lot more now that BloodRaynWolf gave me an idea. Hope you liked it. -Kasey