Chapter 12

17-4 months, 22-5 months, 26- 6 months, 30- 7 months, 35-8 months, 39-9 months.

Okay so I'm not going to make a sequel. Simple as that. Sorry if you wanted one.

5 months later

School ended 3 months ago so Alec, Caleb, and Kaylie don't go to school anymore. We had been to every pack to tell them the difference between us hunters. Sometimes I went with some warriors because Alec, Caleb and Kaylie had to go to school. That was fine though.

If your wondering I am pregnant. Today is the day that I find out the sex of my babies. Yes babies. Me and Alec are having twins. 

"Alec! We're gonna be late if we don't leave now!"

"I'm coming!"

I swear he was so slow. He came running down the stairs with the keys in his hand. I was tapping my foot. "Even the kids are kicking. It's not very pleasant for me. They might kick my bladder. So come on."

Since the pack doctor was close we just walked. That was a house key not a car key. I started walking and just now Alec caught up.

"How can you walk so fast with being pregnant?"

"Well when your kids are kicking you and with them being werewolves it hurts. God I think we got a soccer player in here. So I want to ge- Oh! That was my bladder. God dammit."

I sped up and of course Alec kept up with me. "You got kicked in the bladder?"

"No. That's why I said 'Oh. That was my bladder.'" I said sarcastically. Thank god we got there in time. I went to the bathroom and peed. "Stop kicking! Were here."

Huh. They stopped. I laid on the chair and waited. "So what do you think they are?"

"Maybe boy and girl or just boys. They both aren't girls I can tell you that."

"We need to think of some names when we get home."

I nodded and one of the pack doctors walked in. "Hello Luna. Hello Alpha. Alright just lift your shirt and well see what they are."

I lifted my shirt and she put the gel on.

"Alright so......He have a boy and.....a...girl."

I looked at Alec and smiled. He smiled back. She wiped the gel off and let us leave. "Thank you Mya."

"No problem Luna."

*************************************

"So I wanted to h

I hate this computer. I finished this chapter earlier and now from here on got deleted and this wasn't fucking published. Damn you world!!! Damn you!!

"So I wanted to have the names start with the same letter. I had an idea to get a whole bunch of names."

"What's you're idea?" Kaylie asked.

"We could call a pack meeting and ask if anybody has names."

"Ain't that a lot of names?" Caleb said.

"Yeah I have a lot of pack members."

"Just call the meeting."

I got up....well I'm trying to get up. "God damn. I'm not even that big yet." I finally managed to get up and thank god I already had my shoes on. I grabbed a notebook and a pen and started walking.

When I got there everybody was there. I walked on the stage. This area was the meeting area and there was a stage here. I found a chair and sat in it. Everybody was looking at me. I looked back to the house and nobody was coming out of it.

I grabbed my phone and called Alec. "Get your ass out here before I come back there and pull you by your ears!!" I yelled into the phone once he answered then I hung up.

I looked back at the pack and they all had wide eyes. "Oh come on. Do you really think I would get up?"

There eyes went back to normal. "If I wasn't pregnant I would though." They widened their eyes again. "Oh I wouldn't do it to you guys of course....."

They still didn't come out. "Alright fine." I got up and stormed back to the house. I found Alec laughing with everybody else on the couch. 

I walked around so I would be in front of him and grabbed his ear and pulled him up and out of the house.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow." He just kept repeating this until I let go because we were on stage. I went to go back into the house but they all came running out and onto the stage.

"Good." Alec was still holding his ear. I sighed. "Go on Alec. Tell them about our babies."

He looked at me and looked back at the pack. Some of them were laughing a little. "So. Were having a boy and a girl. Twins."

They cheered. I stood up and went to the front next to Alec. He tensed. "So I had this idea to ask you guys to help us with baby names. If you can make them start with the same letter. Make sure you raise your hand and I'll call on you so I can write it down."

So that's what we did. I got about 4 pages full of names. I was sitting on the couch looking at them and before I could look at the second page the notebook was pulled from my hands by none other than Alec.

"I was reading those."

"Yeah but it's 11 pm and you need to go to bed." He picked me up bridal style and I didn't even complain when he carried me all the way upstairs and into our room. My feet were killing me so it wasn't a problem for me.

We was right though. As soon as I closed my eyes I was our like a light. When I was looking at the names I had a glance at the second page and 2 names stood out on that page. On the front page there was one name.

(A/N If you would. Comment on which set of names you like better.)

Anyway. I'll have to tell Alec the names tomorrow. They were good names. I loved them.

********************************************************** Sorry this is short. Only 3 chapters left and an epilogue so they are getting short because my ideas are running low.

Luca & Lia

Luca & Lucia