Chapter 15

2 months later.(They danced to the song above)

I walked down the isle and everybody turned towards me. They all gasped and I walked down and made eye contact with a wide eyed Alec. He looked sexy in a suit.

Once I made it there all my nerves vanished.

******Im not good at wedding crap so I skip....*************

"You may now kiss the bride." Alec grabbed me and kissed me. I smiled in the kiss and when we pulled away everybody was cheering.

We didn't need to get married but we wanted to. Alec even said my ring would ward off the humans. I laughed at him and he just smiled at me.

We went on the dance floor and I will be by Avril Lavigne came on. We danced to this and everybody joined in.

I laid my head on Alec's chest and a sigh escaped my lips. He kissed the top of my head as we kept dancing.

They cake was amazing and I was dying to see my babies again. After the wedding I literally ran into their room.

Someone was over here watching them don't worry. I looked in and seen they were sleeping. I just kissed both of there foreheads.

"Good night Luca. Good night Lia." I walked into our room to see Alec about to get into bed. He looked up and smiled at me.

"Oh I'm not done with you." I said smirking.

•••••••••••••••••

Damn. We laid under the covers and fell asleep. I couldn't help but think back to what we've been through.

I first came here to watch the rogues. Who may I add has not attacked yet. I have an idea of who they may want to attack. But I came her acting to be an 18 year old when really I was 19 and a hunter.

I ended up getting stabbed by my mate and then waking up thinking I was 10. Then Alec told me the truth and I forgave him because I was going to reject him.

Next I had the twins almost died. Went into a coma for a week. Woke up and met my babies.

2 months later I got married and we had this amazing night.

Never have I ever thought about this being in my life. But if I could go back and never get this job and go through all of that just to get to here. Maybe even get to save my parents.

I think more about it and yes I really really love my parents but I have a dream life. Yes the dream life is missing my parents but there here in spirit. I love the life I have now. I have those beautiful twins in the room across the hall. I have this amazing guy right next to me who loves me and would never hurt me.

I would choose to not go back.

If I had two lives to pick from where my parents were still here and I met this guy and had kids. Or this life without parents and a mate with problems and harm that could get me killed....

I choose the latter.