Chapter 10 (Re-Written)

Okay people. I know only one person has told me of their major confusion. I was hoping to explain it but this was my first book...I don't remember anything I wrote and this book was the real struggle for me. 

Here I am.... I re-wrote this part. Hopefully it will be better and way more well though out than last time. I am definitely  a better writer comparing to His Human Mate. She's still gonna do the same thing before though it's just more explanatory I hope.

My eyes cracked open and I realized seeing my mom was just a dream. A frown fell on my face before I took in my surroundings. 

I was standing at the edge of the pool with wrists tied tightly together along with my ankles. I looked to the other side to see Alec and the others having knives held against their throats. 

I felt hands on my shoulders and knew it was that horrid man. 

"Dad what the hell are you doing?"

"I have to stop this bitch. She's not going to live another day. These stupid hunters come here thinking they can trick me...Well let's see how they like being drowned."

My eyes widened and my eyes connected with Alec's. He was pissed. 

(A/N No chill bro.)

"Don't you dare hurt her! She didn't do anything wrong!! Yo-" He was cut off by the knife being pressed harder against his throat. 

"It's all her fault for the rogue attack that killed my wife. It's all your fault bitch and now you'll pay." I was shoved forward with a scream and I heard Alec's helpless cries. 

I sunk to the bottom and tried to save my breath and get out of the ropes. I lungs started burning with the lack of oxygen and I started kicking around trying to get out of the restraints faster.

I didn't want to die. As much as I wanted to see my parents, I still wanted to be with Alec. I haven't had a life with him yet and it truly scared me thinking about not being able to kiss Alec or do anything ever again. 

Black dot's slowly took over my vision as my lungs were on fire. I sucked in lot's of water and it all went to my lungs making them burn even more. 

When I coughed I just got more in my lungs. I knew I wasn't getting out alive...

My last thought was that I hoped Alec could live on a great life without me...

Alec's POV

I felt her pain as the knife was removed from my neck. I collapsed onto my hands and knees and felt my lungs burn in need.

Soon I was coughing and  was crying at the thought of Sam going through his right now. 

"I'm the Alpha dad. Now that you've killed someone when your in the wrong....Take him to the dungeon. Let the people go too."

When I felt a searing pain in my heart like it was being lit on fire I knew she was gone. I dove into the water and found her slowly floating up to the top. I grabbed her limp body and pulled her out of the water. 

I ripped the roped off her and shifted her body so it layed flat. Her limbs flailed around at the movement and my hands instantly started pushing down on her chest.

My shaky fingers plugged her nose as my mouth attached to her cold ones and blew air into her water filled lungs.

I went back to pushing on her chest and this went back and forth until her back arched. My eyes widened as I cried and I pulled the top half of her body up letting her cough out all the water stuck in her lungs.

When her eyes met mine I pulled her into a hug knowing that the moon goddess had saved me from a horrible life full of pain and agony.

Kaylie's POV

I watched as he hugged me as tight as he could knowing he would never let her get hurt like that again. My gaze shifted to Caleb and I hugged him glad that he was here and he cared for me. 

He didn't reject me. He loved me and some don't get that. I was never going to take having a loving and caring mate in vain.

I would forever be thankful to one person...

The moon goddess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well here's the re written version. I really really hope you like it better than the last version. 

Sam had gotten shot with a tranquilizer dart and men attacked the others and held a knife to their necks.

I think that's all I didn't add. 

Still confused? I can now explain it better.