Chapter 13

Okay well nobody likes to comment on this story so I can know what names to use. I'm just going to pick myself because if you want an update you should have commented what you wanted. I tried doing something nice but you guys don't want to take the offer of choosing. Yes I know I'm being a bitch and I'm sorry but I just thought you guys would like to choose.

3 months later (8 months)

Today was a pack barbecue just for fun. I was wearing a blue maternity dress. It was actually really cute. Oh and Kaylie is 1 month pregnant and her and Caleb couldn't be happier. I had lightly curled my hair and put on some mascara and lip gloss. For shoes I just wore some black sandals with bows by my toes.

(Dress and shoes above)

I walked downstairs when I was ready and everybody was waiting. "Sorry I took so long.....I had a hard time getting my shoes on..."

Alec got up and walked over to me. "That's okay baby. You are carrying our little monsters." He said putting his hands on my belly. They started kicking.

"That is true. I can't wait to meet you both." I said looking at my stomach placing my hand next to Alec's hands.

"Alright. Let's go to the pack house now." Alec said. Then we left for the pack house.

When we got there I instantly sat down. Alec came up to me. "Come on babe. Dance with me."

"Fine." I grabbed him hands and he pulled me up. We went to the dancing area and we twirled me around. We started laughing and everybody joined in and danced. We all had our laugh and then the food came.

I gasped and ran...okay fine...I waddled there and grabbed pretty much some of everything. I sat down at a table and Alec, Kaylie, and Caleb joined me some time later.

"Sam...Are you really that hungry."

"Hey I need to feed myself plus 2 werewolves. So yes, yes I am this hungry." Then I dug in. After that we went back to dancing and after that I went to walk over and sit.

While I was walking something wet went down my leg and onto the ground. I looked down and seen that it was clear.

"Sam did you just pee yourself?"

I looked at Alec wide eyed. He furrowed his eyebrows. "My water just broke..."

He widened his eyes and picked me up bridal style and ran to the pack doctor that was at the party.

"Hey we need you. Her water just broke! Grab who ever you need and run to the pack hospital!"

By now the music stopped and everybody's eyes were on me and Alec. Then came my contraction.

I gasped. "Ow!"

"What?"

"Contraction." I said with gritted teeth.

"Ah shit." He ran to the pack hospital and sat me on a bed and held my hand.

***************

"Alright go ahead and push for me."

I leaned forward and pushed as hard as I could. This went on for a while before I heard a cry. I was feeling really weak though.

"Alright that was the boy. Now push her out."

"I can't."

"You can do it baby." Alec said.

I pushed as hard as I could then laid back down. I was so tired. "Again."

I pushed again and then again and heard the last cry. "She's hemorrhaging. I need some help."

"What does that mean?" Alec asked getting worried."

"The bleeding isn't stopping. If we don't fix it she's gonna bleed out. Get her some blood and get the Alpha and babies out of here!"

A mask was put on me and they put the thing on my finger and then stuck a needle in me that's giving me blood.

I passed out from the drugs.

Third person POV

The doctor and the others helped fix the bleeding in Sam. Everything was going fine except she was going to be in a coma. Who knows how long.

Alec waited outside with tears not knowing if she was going to live or die. A nurse came out with Luca and Lia in her arms and handed Luca over to Alec.

He smiled at how cute they were. Lia looked just like Sam. Luca looked like Alec. Mother like daughter, father like son.

Luca had Alec's eyes where Lia had Sam's. She was a Hunter and a werewolf. This would only mean she would be tougher.

The doctor had come out and told Alec the news.

"We stopped the bleeding but she went into a coma and were not sure when she'll wake up. It helps if you talk to her. Seeing as she's human there is no wolf to wake but it still helps to talk.

Alec only nodded and the nurse took Luca and Lia back to where they would sleep. Hopefully she would wake up soon. If not Alec would be lost without her.

************************************

I'm so sorry. I know it's short I apologize for that. I wanted to get this out to you and now it is but it's short. -Kasey