CHAPTER 7~ first boyfriend first kiss

Zara Zara abhi baate shuru hi hui....♥️🥀
Magar khush hu me Aaj kal....😆
Abhi talak meri shaame to esi na thi....🦋💅
Jese halki hai aaj kal....💭🌥️
Kya hai yeh maajra....⏳🍺
Kuchh to hai mil raha....🌠💋
Ya phir me hi bas man hi man kisse banane laga....💭💃
Aise kyu Haan kyu Haan kyu
Tu kuchh bole na....💃🥀

DIVYA'S POV....

I woke up facing a toned chest.
Looking up I saw the most handsome face of my boyfriend.
Wait boyfriend?
Yes he's my boyfriend now.
Damn i have a boyfriend now.
My first ever boyfriend.
I was staring at his beautiful face when he slowly opened his eyes and looked down at me as we were cuddling while sleeping.
"Hi beautiful"he said in his sleepy deep voice.
"Hi handsome" i replied in my oh so sweet sour voice.
"Hey stop sleeping and get ready we can't waste time.
You're my boyfriend and I'm leaving tomorrow we got too little time" i said reminding him.
"What do you want to do m'lady?" He asked staring at me lovingly.
"Umm what time is it ? It's 8 pm we slept the whole afternoon umm since it's night you wanna go clubbing?"I asked him smirking at him.
While he looked at me bewildered.
"You're just 18"he said while looking at me with his big ogling eyes.
"But my boyfriend is 26 and he'll get me the entry pass wouldn't he?" I asked him with my best puppy eyes that noone could reject.

"Oh God you'll be the death of me women"saying that he got up and told me "get ready in half hour your boyfriend will get you the club entry but you have to promise you won't leave your boyfriend's side no matter what and no drinking."
I looked at him and replied "okiee I'll be back here in half hour" saying that I left his room and entered mine.

I wanted to visit the club atleast once it would be my first time and I'm going with my boyfriend also I never planned on drinking I just wanted to see what it would be like.
I picked out a long black dress with a slit that showcases my leg up until mid thigh.

I wore a strap sandal ,let my hair down applied some maskara and lip balm and I'm ready

I looked at the clock 15 minutes left but left my room early and was about to knock on his door when I remembered I'm his girlfriend now.
I can go in without permission as well.
I opened the door and noone was there.
"Ansh?" I called out to no response .
I entered the closet and called out again
"Ansh" and suddenly I felt someone's hand on my waist and recognise it to be reyansh.
"You scared me ansh" i whispered when he came closer to my neck and rested his head on the crook of my neck he breathed in my scent I remember I put on violet and raspberry scent earlier .
I could feel his breathing on my neck.
He kissed on my neck and I caressed his cheek with my hand and kissed him on his side forehead.