CHAPTER 26 ~ Meri suhagraat????

Jhatak kar zulf jab tum toliye se barishe Azad karti ho👀
Achha lagta hai♥️
Hila kar hoth jab bhi hole hole
Guftagu ko saaz karti ho👀
Achha lagta hai🦋

Ooh khushbu se behlao na
Sidhe point pe aao na♥️🥀
Aankho me ankhe daal ke keh do👀♥️
Khwabo me tehlao na
Zara short me batlao na✨💋
Seedhe point pe aao na💋👀

REYANSH's POV....

In the car she started crying again.
I feel like I'm doing a sin by taking her away from her home in which she spent her precious childhood.

I hugged her and consoled her throughout the ride while tapping on her shoulder slowly trying to comfort her.

"Achha chalo hum har saal ka ek pura mahina Agra me bitayenge fir chahe duniya mujhe ghar jamai bulati hai to balae" I said trying to lighten her mood.

She laughed a little and I hugged her tighter and she slept in my arms.

We reached Jaipur and now it's grah pravesh.
Bhai meri suhagraat kab aayegiiiii??????

We stood at the main door.
My mom instructed my newly wedded wife on how to enter the house while kicking the kalash full of rice with her foot slowly.
Yaar shadi hai chalo Maan lia par khane ka apman kitni bar karna padta hai?
Bechare chawal.
Laat kha kha kar bhi humara pet bharte hai.

Par meri patni ke pero se kha rahe hai.
Iske lie to me bhi abhi zameen par let jau uske pero se laat khane ke lie.

Anyways we entered and now she have to walk inside while leaving her footprints on the ground with Alta.(don't know what you call it in your native language but the red watery substance is called Alta in mine)

When she entered the parath full of Alta.
My brother came infront of her and touched her feet.
"Bhabhi maa me bhai ko raam manta hu,
Chahe kaam kaam inke rawan wale ho fir bhi mere lie ye raam hi rahenge.
Aur aap Sita maa.
To apne lakshman ki ek ichha puri karengi?" Yuvraj said with a hand on his chest.

"Abhi to andar bhi nahi aayi abhi se kaam karwane lage dewar ji?"she said while pulling his ear.
I wanna be his ear.

"Sun to lijiye bhabhi ma pehle" he said.
"Achha boliye kya karwana hai?" She asked him.
God why is he expanding the ritual timing? Suhagraat ka muhrat nikal raha hai yaar.

He went into the house and came out with a white shirt.
"Ye meri lucky shirt hai ise pehenke jab bhi koi case ladta hu Jeet kar hi ghar aata hu.
Isper bhi aapke pero ki chhap chahiye bhabhi maa
Aap to Ghar ki Lakshmi bankar aa rahi hai na.
Meri bhi Lakshmi thodi badha dijiye" he said.
And my wife got emotional.
Okay stop the emotional drama and get it over with.

She hugged my brother.
What?
She hugged him?
Bro?
She's my wife.
She can't hug him.
I took him by his coller and threw him away from my wife.
"Possessive much?" She asked beside me.
"Very much" i replied.
And after that grah Pravesh was done.

Now only one thing left.
Finally.

My mother came up to Divya.
"Kal subah Tulsi Puja hai to subah 4:30 baje uthna hai to Aaj tum samaira ke sath so jao beta reyansh subah disturb ho jayega!!"she said to Divya shocking me entirely.
"Meri suhagraat?uska kya hoga fir?"i asked totally devastated by the idea of spending my suhagraat alone.
"Wo to nahi ho payegi beta!!" She said.
"Maa aap sure hai na me aapka saga beta hu?
Orphanage se layi thi na aap mujhe?" I asked totally not in my right mind right now.