CHAPTER 20 ~ i never stopped loving you

Khwab hai tu💭
Neend hu me💤
Dono mile raat bane👻
Roz yahi maangu dua🎋
Me rang sharbaton ka tu meethe ghat ka pani🍷
Mujhe khud me ghol de to mere yaar baat ban Jani

Mene to dheere se neendo ke dhaage se bandha hai khwabo ko tere📿
Me Naa jahan chahu na aasman chahu 🌍🌬️🌪️☁️
Aaja hisse me tu mereee

DIVYA'S POV...

"TUM YAHAN KYA KAR RAHE HO?" I shouted just as I saw him sitting right across my boss.
"Kaam?" Atharva said confused.

"I-i mean the other guy sir" i said.
I stutter when I noticed he is staring intently at me.
He suddenly stood up.
Took slow steady and long steps towards me.
Held my hand and closed his eyes in content as if he's been dying to live just this moment.

He opened his eyes and stared at me as if he just found his whole world in me.
He grabbed my hand tightly and dragged me to lift.

Once the elevator doors closed everything was silent.
I looked at him but he was looking straight ahead into nothing while STILL FREAKING HOLDING MY HAND AND THAT IS FREAKING ME OUT
like wth bro leave my innocent hand out of our arguments.

What did my hand ever do to you except caressing your face when we kissed a few times.
Now I'm thinking about kissing him.
Wait he's right beside me HOLDING MYYYYY HAAAAND I can just kiss him and nothing will go wrong right?

It's just a kiss what can go wrong right?
Simple peck on the lips and that's it.
I looked at him again and was about to lean in to kiss him when the elevator doors opened and he dragged me out like wth seriously?
I know you got long legs with that damn tall height
That does not mean you can drag me around with my small legs that are trying so hard to catch up with you.

Okayyyyyy wait this is supposed to be a serious conversation I left him because he uses violence.
And I love him.
What?
No divi that's not how go with a serious conversation.

I didn't realise we were at the roof top .
I looked around and yupp it's our rooftop.

"Kiss me" I heard him say in his hoarse voice.
Is that what you say to your ex girlfriend when you met her the first time after breakup?

I thaught I heard him wrong so
"What?" I said.
"I said let's talk" he said and I realised I ACTUALLY HEARD HIM WRONG.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME.

"Right let's talk,what do you wanna talk about?".
I said a little disappointed that he really didn't asked me for a kiss.

FOR GODS SAKE DIVYAAAAA HE'S YOUR EX AND EX LOVERSSSSS DO NOT KISSSSS.

"You are going back to India working in my company and marrying me the moment we land in Jaipur " he said nonchalantly.
"What? marriage?with who?you?No thank you" I replied just as nonchalantly as he asked.

I was going back to India one month later anyways but marriage?no chance not now not everrr.

"Did you hear any question in my previous sentence I wasn't asking I was just informing you babygirl" he said with a voice that is dangerously sexy.

"So now I'm not your lady anymore?I'm your babygirl?" I asked LITERALLY ignoring the fact that he is planning to marry me and here I am focusing more on the fact that I'm his babygirl now.

I think I seriously hit my head somewhere this morning.

"You're my everything , love"he said romantically.
Now that made me blush.
But wait we are forgetting something here.