CHAPTER 12 ~ tumhare alawa aur kya chiz mujhe apne aage pichhe ghuma sakti hai?

DIVYA'S POV....

Wo kehte hai na jab koi achha lag jata hai,
Fir koi achha nai lagta!!

I am laughing with Sid but I'm still not happy inside.
I'm fine now.
But I'm not happy.
I'm not sad but I'm not happy either.

"750/- for the lunch and coffee ,sir" I heard the barista telling sid while giving him the bill.

"750/-?" I looked at him shocked.

After we went out from the cafeteria
"I spend 750 hours to try and convince my mom to buy me a chewing gum
And still manage to get a no"
I said out loud expressing my shock from the expensive food i just chewed down my not so expensive throat.

He just laughed and we started walking towards the garden.
We are just walking and walking and walking.
I don't mind tho.
It's fun walking and talking with him.
Actually it's fun roasting him every next second.

"You know I heard humans are born in relationships.
And humans must live in relationships and eventually they die in relationships" he said out of no where.
"Humans must live in relationships?
But the only relationship I have is with my wifi tho.
That is weak too"
I said stating the obvious but we both laughed at that stupid remark.

"Hey you wanna go shopping?"
He asked after our umptieth round in this garden.
"Sure but I don't need new cloths or anything btw" i told him seriously.
He looked at me and said
"You know people wear their cloths 7 to 8 times before throwing them out -"
But before he could complete his sentence I interfered.
"Just you my boy just you.
In our world,
It's first worn by eldest then middle then youngest and then used to mop the floor
It's just you who does that ,
you rich dip shit"
I told him smacking his head with my fist.

And then we started moving towards the mall where we could shop and roam around.
While walking in he again started with his stupidity.
"If you open a window and see 10 cockroaches and 100 mosquitos which one would you hate more?"
He asked as if it's not the most idiotic question he could ask a person.
"Myself ,for opening the damn window" i replied sarcastically and dragged him inside the mall and started roaming around a little.

He started walking in different direction than me so I smacked his head again.
"Where do you think you're going!?
I'm not here to babysit a big baby here.
Just follow me around will you?
If you get lost here or embarrass me in any way
I'm gonna make you drink coffee with ketchup in it you get it?"I told him sternly.
To which he replied with
"stop hitting my head will you? My mind just went blank"
Ignoring my tantrum.
"Your mind is just like my exam answer sheet.always blank" i said sarcastically and started moving towards the food court.

Even tho I just ate awhile ago I'm thirsty now.
I ordered a large cold coffee and Sid paid for it.

We went in the elevator.
But when the elevator was about to close down long slender fingers stopped the elevator and Ansh?
What is he doing here?

"What are you doing here" i started
"Let's go" he stated ignoring my question.

He started dragging me out of the elevator but sid held onto my other hand and now I'm in the middle of the elevator door.
"Where are you going? we're not on the first floor yet" sid said a little angry?but why?

"Excuse me?" I said trying to reduce the awkwardness in the atmosphere when suddenly the elevator started closing on my face.
God that almost divided me into two.

Ansh clicked the elevator button from outside to stop the door from closing on time.
"I said let's go" ansh said looking at me but sid wasn't letting go of my arm.
"What kind of bother is this?" Sid said looking at ansh furious.