CHAPTER 23 ~ proposal

Tum Prem ho ...👀♥️
Tum preet ho...🥀🦋
Meri bansuri ka geet ho...🌬️🎼
Tum Prem ho...👀♥️
Tum preet ho...🥀🦋
Man meet ho radhe...🌬️👀
Meri man meet ho radhe...🥀

Parmatma ka sparsh ho radhe
Pulkit hriday ka harsh ho...♥️
Tum ho samarpan ma Shikhar
Tum hi mera utkarsh ho...👀

Tum Prem ho tum preet ho...👀♥️
Meri bansuri ka geet ho...🌬️🎼

REYANSH'S POV....

After witnessing the whole jet burning down I feel a bit better.

I will let this jet be placed here forever to let it show what happens when you touch what's mine.
She is mine.
Her saree is mine.
Well that sounded creepy.
Her saree is mine to touch or grab.
Noone else is allowed to even think about touching what's mine.

We reached my palace after that.

I parked my car with other cars and went to open her door.
"You are most definitely bragging about your money right now" she said and got out.

"Which one of the cars is your favourite?" She asked and I pointed towards the black rolls Royce boat tail.

I didn't inform anyone about my arrival with my future wife.
It's just gonna be a surprise since everyone was pestering me to marry when she was mad at me.

We entered and was greeted with samaira running after yuvraj throughout the hall while screaming stuff at him.
Now that is usual.

Yuvraj came and hisdbehind me while samaira came infront of me.
"Bhaiya dekhiye aap bich me mat padiye nahi to anarth ho jayega aap jante nahi hai is yuvraj ke bache ne kitni badi bhool ki hai" samaira said and tried to grab yuvraj behind me.

"Bhai dekho adhe ghante se piche padi hai aur tu naagin chhoti si bhool hi to hai use tu bhi bhool Jaa aur mere bache hone me abhi time hai"yuvraj said from behind me.

"Kya hua samaira ab kya kar dia is yuvraj ne!?" I asked her sweetly.
"Bhai aap ye ese kyu bol rhe hai jese me humesha hi kuchh na kuchh karta rehta hu?" Asked yuvraj from behind and I told him to shut up.

"Bhaiya isne mere college ke ek ladke ko ye samajh ke pitwa dia ki wo mera boyfriend hai"
Said samaira

"Boyfriend tha kya?"i asked yuvraj whispering to him who's still standing behind me.
"Bhaiyaaaaa" samaira said frustratingly when she noticed Divya staring beside me and got shocked.

"Divya oh my god tu yahan kese?" Asked samaira.
"Bas ese hi aapse milne chali aayi" replied Divya awkwardly not logically knowing wo yahan kya karne aayi hai.

"She's my soon to be wife and she's here because I want to introduce her to the family as my fiance"i said nonchalantly.

I heard seven gasps at the same time.
That includes samaira,yuvraj,maa sa,papa sa,chacha,chachi and Divya
Why would she gasp?
Didn't she already knew I was gonna introduce her to my family?
I did told her didn't i?
I did though.
Anyways so....

Divya was still in shock but went up to the elders to touch their feet and take their blessings they all blessed her and again she stood beside me holding my suit jacket by my elbow in a firm grip as she seems nervous.

"Yeh aap kya keh rhe hai kunvar sa?Divya?yeh aapse 8 saal chhoti hai aap itni chhoti ladki se kese shaadi kar sakte hai?"said maa sa
"Aapko Divya pasand nahi maa?"i asked her in my cold tone.

"E-esi baat nahi hai beta par Divya to humare ghar ki beti jesi hai ye tumhari Chachi ki cousin hai" replied maa.
"They are not blood related ayu chachi sa is the daughter of DIVYA'S father's bestfriend" i replied and everyone fell silent for a moment.

His Solace , Her DevotionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara