CHAPTER 15 ~ ektarfa pyar

Kyu khuda ne di lakeere....??🥀🦋
Jisme zahir naam nahi tera....??🏷️💫
Likh raha hu dard sare....✒️🤕
Yun to shayar naam nahi mera....✒️🥀
Itna bhi kya bewafa koi hota hai....??💃🦋
Ye soch kar raat bhar Dil ye rota hai....♥️🥀
Asal me tum nahi ho mere....
Tum nahi ho mere....🦋♥️

SIDHARTH'S POV....

One sided love

Yes one sided love is the most beautiful and horrific thing you will ever feel, its that one text from that particular person that can give you those butterflies or at time it is that one text that can shatter your heart. Its funny how that one person can make you laugh whereas has the ability of unknowingly make you cry.

This whole act just becomes funny when you constantly keep asking yourself should i give up and move on or should i yet wait for that person; its the war of self worth every night.

Its waiting for something that might actually not really happen, it's like constantly thinking about them when probably you may have never crossed their mind, its looking at your phone with that wild hope that they'll text or call you as they call someone else :)

The first time I saw her was at the fresher's party.
I was blinded by her clear and shining personality and unmatchable beauty.
Usko pehli baar dekhke na jane Dil kese bekarar sa ho gaya aur na jane mujhe kya ho gya.
I was a total gone case by the time she actually talked to me.

Flashback...
I was at my apartment when Rohan ,Karan and Bharat came through my room door.
(Rohan,Karan and Bharat are Sidharth's bestfriends who are in the same year of college with him)

"Come on bhai chal na freshers party hai nai nai chicks aayengi Sundar Sundar Kanya dekhne milengi aur free khana hai wo alag aur hum to invited bhi hai" Rohan said as soon as he entered.
(C'mon bro let's go na it's freshers party new chicks will be there we'll get to see beautiful ladies and free food too and we are invited on top of that)

"Wahi na par nahi bhai ko kya,
Bhai ko to college ki sari ladkio se allergy hai.
Ese door door bhagta hai jese agar ladki paas aa gyi to kahi COVID hi na ho jae Bhai ko"
Bharat continued after Rohan.
(Exactly but no bro runs away from girls as if she comes closer to him and he'll get COVID from her)

"Guyz stop with the drama and leave if you want to i have no interest in joining in that stupid freshers party jisme naye log aate hai apna ghatiya sa intro dete hai aur best performer miss fresher ya Mr fresher ban jata hai.
Ye Mr/miss fresher banke ukhad bhi kya hi lenge ye log college entry par to ragging hi lagni hai sabki"
I said and went back to doing what I was doing.
Ignoring these peasants.

Suddenly I was picked up by all of them and forced into the bathroom with one of my black suit and white shirt in my hands.
"You are coming with us and that's final be ready in 5 were waiting" Karan said who was silent all this while.
Fine I'll go but I'll come as soon as I'm done eating.

As I entered the main assembly hall where all the decor was and everything was arranged.
My eyes wandered around looking around the new faces.
When suddenly the announcement for mr/miss fresher started.

"Freshers freshers freshers attention please.
This is the time for the Mr/miss fresher announcement and I'm delighted to deliver the names.
That are-"
I stopped listening not interested anymore.
I started going towards the exit when I heard everyone clapping.
These people never clap even when I became Mr fresher.
I turned around and my eyes were stuck.
There was a girl ramp walking like an actual model from the back of the stage.
She is wearing a very beautiful red gown with slit on the right leg.