CHAPTER 8 ~ pehle baho me fir pyar me girne ka intezar

Heeriye heeriye aaa aaaa....💃🥀
Teri hoke Maran ....💃🥀
Jind Jaan Karan....🦋💋
Heeriye heeriye aaa aaaa....💃🥀
Neenda vi Tut Tut gaiya....💭🌠

DIVYA'S POV....

Next morning I was woken up by none other than my oh so loving boyfriend.
He literally kicked me off the bed to wake me up.
What does he mean I wasn't waking up from the last half an hour by any means so he kicked me off the bed to wake me up.
Did he even try waking me up properly?
He could have just woken me up by a morning kiss or soothing whispers.
But whatever I woke up at 7am and came back to my room as soon as I woke up since amayra must be here any minute now bombarding me with questions as to where I was.

And here she comes flying open my room door.
"Divya where the hell were you all this while I haven't seen you since the haldi ceremony you went with that old guy and never came back I even knocked on your door for so long but you never opened.
Did something happen?
I thaught that reyansh guy did something to you"
She said showcasing her concern.

"Calm down amu I was in my room all this while I just had a headache so I took some painkillers and I guess that took me off to sleeping dead I didn't hear the door knocking".
I lied to her.
I lied to my bestfriend for the first time ever.
I just don't want anyone to know about us yet.
I'll tell her when the time comes.

"You know you're acting wierd divu" she said and I just replied with "don't overthink amu and let's go and help with the wedding preparations it must be hectic outside since it's barat at night".
I said changing the topics to which she replied
"I'm not leaving you for even a second now let's get ready here only I'm taking bath here."
She said and entered the bathroom with her cloths and towel without even waiting for
My response.

After 15 minutes she came back wearing a purple t-shirt and grey lower.
And entered the closet to get ready.

I went in the bathroom and took a long bath and came out in a towel since I don't wear cloths in bathroom it just gross me out somehow.
Like it's just chip chip.
I went in the closet to see amayra still on the dressing table applying something on her face.

"You still feel uneasy wearing your cloths in the bathroom dramebaaz" she said looking at me.
"Vro it's just like that" and i took out my white suit and dupatta and wore it after amu went out saying "I'm gonna go down first you come later after getting ready".

I went down to help with the wedding preparations when I saw some old worker struggling with the white flower decoration that was a little high up.

I went to him and said "uncle ,I'll do it it's a little high I'll take a ladder to do it you can go help with something else."and i took the flower basket from his hands.

"and i took the flower basket from his hands