Episode Pilot : New Character

Elegant music fills the silence. A digital cartoonish world comes into view, in the far distance a big circus tent closes in. Inside is a curtain and a drumroll plays, as a humanoid man with toy teeth for a head flies into the screen to make his greeting.

"-Welcome to The Amazing Digital Circus! My name is Caine! I'm your ringmaster, and I'm here to show you the most jaw-dropping, heart-stopping, mind-bending paraphernalia you've ever laid you're eyes upon!" Caine talks fast flipping through the air like a deflating ballon. He brings in many gadgets to make his speech more dramatic.

"Isn't that right, bubble?" The curtains open to show the entire tent. It's filled to the brick of crazy slides, play structures, a huge ball pit, and so much more.
"-that's right Caine!" Replies a literal bubble with dark black eyes and sharp teeth. "I can't wait to see what you got cooking up for today." The bubble says excitedly.
"Well, let's not waste any time." Caine and bubble float towards a stage. "Let's get right into the show!" Caine shouts.

The curtains to the stage open up and A theme song starts to play flipping through different characters. :

🎵Gangle and Zooble and kinger, too🎵

Gangle was a shy ribbon-like humanoid, Zooble resembled a mix and match-like toy, and kinger an alder wood-colored king chess piece.

🎵Ragatha, Jax, y/n, and there's kaufmo, woohoo!🎵

Ragatha appeared as a rag doll, Jax is a purple bunny plush, (whatever you picture yourself as). Then it was Kaufmo's turn, but all that was there was a cardboard cutout with a disclaimer that said "Kaufmo did not show up today."

A bunch of objects appeared circling continuously.

🎵 Day after Day after— — Day after— — Day after day we fly
The audio kind of glitched

🎵 Past the moon and the sun and we don't know why~🎵

Caine and bubble were outside suddenly in the sky, pointing to the sun and moon.

Back in the tent, a small clown appeared under the spinning object randomly. She looked around frantically obviously panicking. "W-W-Whe- - Wh- - Where am I?" She then tried to walk away creepily from the spinning objects, only to be almost ran over from one of the huge eyeballs. "W-Whoa?!" Her vision trails to a red exit door and she sprints towards it. The door disappears before she can reach for it and a spinning hat comes flying at her, knocking her over onto the floor. "Ah!" Her luck didn't seem to get any better after the giant flower pot fell down just barely a few inches away from crushing her.

She backs away slowly, which caused her to back into Jax, who knocked in y/n, who knocked into Kinger, who lastly knocked into Gangle. Gangle's face hit the floor, breaking her mask.

The music comes to an abrupt stop. They all stand up dusting themselves off. Jax stands up before looking back down at y/n. He chuckled and held out his hand for them to grab. They smile back at him, quickly grabbing his hand to hop back up on their feet. All of the characters slowly turned to the girl who had just knocked them all over.